IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort hotel or page 10

tobeornottobe

Small glitch in the system - title now edited.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Never been to PBR but stayed at Page 10 and loved it. I think Page 10 is in a different league than PBR because of the great location between beach and second road, very modern and stylish boutique hotel, great pool area, modern rooms with a tub.

If the price between the 2 is comparable, Page 10 for sure.

Never been to PBR but stayed at Page 10 and loved it. I think Page 10 is in a different league than PBR because of the great location between beach and second road, very modern and stylish boutique hotel, great pool area, modern rooms with a tub.

If the price between the 2 is comparable, Page 10 for sure.

+1

I agree with cutter.

You have to check the reservation directly on Page10 website (price on their site is always the cheapest). Today's price for mid May is 1628 THB including taxes for a superior room (38 sqm with a very nice bathroom and new room as the hotel opened last year). The deluxe room is at 1836 THB incl. taxes. PBR standard room is at 999 THB (+7% taxes to be added) but does not compare at all (smaller 28 sqm and more basic). The Deluxe room at PBR is larger and confortable but older than Page10 and more basic for bathroom. Cost is 1600 + 7% taxes, so 1712 THB.

So, if you do not mind a simpler room go for PBR Standard Room - cheaper and a proven monger hotel - no joiner fees. If you wish some confort and style go for Page10 there also no joiner fees.

Both nice location and free wifi for you to keep us posted once you are there !

Another vote for Page10... although I would advise to check Agoda for rates as well. I found when I was looking for my upcoming trip Agoda provided a rate that was about 150 Baht cheaper a night, although it didn't include breakfast. Since I only managed to have breakfast there twice out of my nine nights last time Agoda worked out to the better deal in that case.

I didn't end up booking Page10 for this trip, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again as the location is great and I quite like the style of the hotel.

Fritzy

I agree with cutter.

You have to check the reservation directly on Page10 website (price on their site is always the cheapest). Today's price for mid May is 1628 THB including taxes for a superior room (38 sqm with a very nice bathroom and new room as the hotel opened last year). The deluxe room is at 1836 THB incl. taxes. PBR standard room is at 999 THB (+7% taxes to be added) but does not compare at all (smaller 28 sqm and more basic). The Deluxe room at PBR is larger and confortable but older than Page10 and more basic for bathroom. Cost is 1600 + 7% taxes, so 1712 THB.

So, if you do not mind a simpler room go for PBR Standard Room - cheaper and a proven monger hotel - no joiner fees. If you wish some confort and style go for Page10 there also no joiner fees.

Both nice location and free wifi for you to keep us posted once you are there !

Nice comparison, thanks. Is this a confirmed girl friendly and no joiner fee hotel?

Pattaya Bay Resort is 100% girl friendly - totally.

I dont know Page 10 - maybe someone who has stayed there can confirm? Not really looking for their "policy" but more for their 'attitude" i.e. do the front of house people positively welcome the girls - as the receptionists at PBR certainly do. Indeed they seem to know half of them given that they always seem to start chatting :P

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I dont know Page 10 - maybe someone who has stayed there can confirm? Not really looking for their "policy" but more for their 'attitude" i.e. do the front of house people positively welcome the girls - as the receptionists at PBR certainly do. Indeed they seem to know half of them given that they always seem to start chatting :P

At least their website states clearly no joiner fees.

Page10website.png

If you go over the $ sign on the main page it will pop up the mention that there are no joiner fees. Several member trip reports state the same. I have not been there myself. Used to stay several time at Tim's boutique but price has been going up and I am contemplating Page 10 for my next trip. I like this area around 2nd road / soi Diana. Unless I try some other places different areas.

Never stayed at the Pattaya Bay Resort, but I have stayed at Page 10 and the service there is awesome. The only thing I disliked was that they combined two twin sized beds to make it into a King Size. Other than its an awesome place. Location is also great.

I am about to go to pattaya on my virgin trip & did a fair bit of research as to which hotel to book as i was responsible for booking 3 rooms for my friends aswell.

We usually stay at very good hotels everywhere we go and didnt want our trip ruined by trying to save on a hotel,but after reading a fair bit on PA was concearned about the joiner fee.

Finally decided on Page 10 & the reasons were

age of the hotel

modern

price

reviews

I found that after decideing on Page 10 to check out prices on various sites like Agoda,asia rooms and about 5 others but found that Page 10 actually offer the best rates on their own site.

So i booked 4 rooms Deluxe 44sqm rooms and they came in at 12,300 bht from april 30-may 7 roughly 1700bht pn including breakfast for 2 everyday.

I will keep you guys informed as to how it is when we get back.

The site states that it doesnt have a joiner fee but i still rang up to confirm this point not wanting any nasty suprises when we bring ladies back & the response i got from the receptionist girl was

No CHARGE FOR LADY FRIENDS THATS WHY MEN COME TO PATTAYA NO WORRY

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Page 10 is girl friendly. Regarding their attitude, they are indifferent. When I stayed at Page 10 in March, I would say that less than 50% of the guests were mongers. The rest were couples, local Thai's on holiday, business people, etc.

Page 10 is girl friendly. Regarding their attitude, they are indifferent. When I stayed at Page 10 in March, I would say that less than 50% of the guests were mongers. The rest were couples, local Thai's on holiday, business people, etc.

Not forgetting the 'Indian Group Bookings' they have in from time to time. A time that is best avoided!

At least their website states clearly no joiner fees.

Page10website.png

If you go over the $ sign on the main page it will pop up the mention that there are no joiner fees. Several member trip reports state the same. I have not been there myself. Used to stay several time at Tim's boutique but price has been going up and I am contemplating Page 10 for my next trip. I like this area around 2nd road / soi Diana. Unless I try some other places different areas.

Good to know. Thanks for that.