Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Will I be allowed to check in? :(

martin+paes

:Cross_Fingers:

Hi

My flight will land Bangkok at 7am, the clearing customs say 45 mins or more .then will catch a taxi straight to paradise pattaya. should be there in 2 hrs. so now on reaching between 10-10.30am i will be checking once of the hotels i like for 2 days ,then will search my condo for the other 7 days.

now wht i need to know is if i check in at 10.30am in a hotel will they allow me to my room if its vacant? as i see the check in time of some hotels are 12 pm or 14 pm.

or i will have to pay some extra if i want to take the room before check out time?

:Cry3:

My advice would be to drop your bags at the hotel then go for a ST while you wait for your room.

If the room Is vacant and cleaned there is usually no issues at all. Else as other poster said, leave bags there and go for a walk (and ST / Massage)

after being awake overnight etc i dont think a short time may help . it will spoil by testos for the evening,

btw why so much fuss to give the room if vacant?

Email the hotel and ask.

If it is a quiet time of year then they will probably provide you with early check-in at no extra cost.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Travelling time from the airport is about 1.5 hours if the driver does the speed limit.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I'd do what leadpencil said. Just e-mail them and ask. If the room is not available just drop your bags at the hotel and go for a walk and a breakfast.

But this is exactly why I switched from hotels to guesthouses. With guesthouses there is most of the time no problem with an early check-in or late check-out.

But this is exactly why I switched from hotels to guesthouses. With guesthouses there is most of the time no problem with an early check-in or late check-out.

and thats the reason i will be doing the same :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd do what leadpencil said. Just e-mail them and ask. If the room is not available just drop your bags at the hotel and go for a walk and a breakfast.

There is no problem if there is a spare room available. As you say guest houses are likely to be more flexible on rules but it they are full and your room won't be vacant and cleaned until 1pm there is not much they can do except look after your bags.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Had this exact situation on my last trip and will have it again when I come back in November. This time I'm in Royal Silk on Thai, as opposed to economy on last trip, so I expect to arrive a little better rested than last time!

I emailed the hotel last time (stayed in BKK, so I was at hotel by 8 a.m. and had booked it for 1 night thru Agoda) and I had no problems whatsoever.

I'm staying at Holiday Inn in Pattaya on points this trip, so hoping my "status" in their guest program will help + I intend to email hotel as trip gets closer.

If they have a room available then there is no reason why they cannot check you in at that time. I've been allowed to check-in previously at 6am/7am :-)