IGNORED

Songkran casualties

benny31

Songkran casualties

Songkran 2011 Casualties.gif

Thats crazy, but i have seen so many accidents in songkran and had iced water thrown in my face at 40mph. Dangerous doesnt even come close just stay off the road.

No worries, Pattaya is just safe...

post-6000-0-25130800-1302785597.gif

I Think Pattaya is in Chon Buri :rolleyes:

No worries, Pattaya is just safe...

post-32069-0-51639000-1302823118.gif

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

They had an accident at Soi Buachoa and Soi Lengkee yesterday, Motorbike with a lady transported. "Forgive my spelling"

update

Songkran road toll rises to 188

A total of 188 people were killed and 2,786 others injured in road accidents from April 11 to 15, the Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department reported on Saturday.

On Friday, 40 people were killed and 470 others injured in 443 road accidents, according to the department.

The department reported the road toll for the first four days of the “seven dangerous days” of Songkran festival at 148 yesterday.

the ONLY way to experience this insanity is LOCKED SAFELY IN YOUR LOOM with 2-3 thai cuties that hate the stupidity and rudeness as much as you do.

Personally, I wish everyone who tosses water into the face of someone on a scooter would instantly be struck by lightening on the head and I could watch their worthless mellon explode! I would laugh at the sight uncontrollably and raise my glass in praise of the King and Buddha!

Alex

I was there for Songkran once 5 years ago, now I hate it with a passion...never again...

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

havent seen anyone come off there bike yet but seen plenty of people throw buckets of water at oncoming bikers (both thai and farang)

saw one farang away to get carried away by an ambulance never saw what happened was on the pavement on second road on the corner where the Beefeater is. got a quick glimpse over and didnt appear to of been beaten up so maybe one to many singha's or heat exhaustion.

either way stay safe and be smart

This sounds like complete madness! Can you imagine what the Health and safety executive would have to say about it? Was in the paper that schools have now banned conkers,leapfrog and chase/tig, yet massmurder festivals once a year seem fine in Thailand.