IGNORED

Anyone want to share taxi to Pattaya 28th April 2011

Vortex

As it says in the title, taxi booked (Mr T) for 6-7pm on the 28th April, from Suvanabhumi Airport to Pattaya.

Don't care if you want to contribute to the fair or not, up to you, just thought I might save someone some hassle as I am going there anyway.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

If you don't find anyone on here, i'm sure you will be chatting to your fellow flight passengers at checkin,departures,gate,flight and also BKK immigration. Your bound to find someone who will be more than happy to share a taxi with you. I've had a taxi booked a couple of times and managed to find someone to share this way.

Yes I would love to and i will even pay the taxi fare but unfortunatly i cant get to Bangkok until September :NoNo3:

If you don't find anyone on here, i'm sure you will be chatting to your fellow flight passengers at checkin,departures,gate,flight and also BKK immigration. Your bound to find someone who will be more than happy to share a taxi with you. I've had a taxi booked a couple of times and managed to find someone to share this way.

I rarely, if ever discuss where or what I will be doing in Thailand with fellow travellers, as you can never be sure if you are speaking with the self righteous type.

Anyway, the offer still stands if anyone wants a lift to Pattaya?

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."