IGNORED

Pattaya Overstayer

jellybabymaybe

Hi,

There's this guy who owes me 2000 baht right, and he also had a hand in convincing my girlfriend to split with me (he's an alcoholic, no good......).

I know his visa ran out 2 years ago and he's been here on a very long overstay.

Do you think I should report him? I'm really tempted, but somewhere in my head says it's just a lousy rotten trick to pull.

Any opinions?

Thank you.

You joined to ask that huh?

Something not right here?

You joined to ask that huh?

Something not right here?

Agreed, and only 18 minutes after joining too....

So maybe you think the guy is on here and youre trying to send him a warning to pay you your money back? Bad style mate....

Maybe he did just join to ask, I guess if you ask guys in a bar then it may come back on you as they will see him, what do you consider a lousy rotten trick, him owing you 2 K or you dropping him in it. ??

Maybe tell him 2k or cops, that may get your cash back.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

is he gay?...

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Maybe he did just join to ask, I guess if you ask guys in a bar then it may come back on you as they will see him, what do you consider a lousy rotten trick, him owing you 2 K or you dropping him in it. ??

Maybe tell him 2k or cops, that may get your cash back.

I don't think 2k is a valid reason for grassing him up, but if he feels it's his civic duty then go for it.

Threatening to grass him up if he doesn't pay is just as bad as the rest of it isn't it? Blackmail is dirty too na?Circle_Sharks.gif

Edit - So, following your logic, he's going to name him on here right?

Or how does this message get back to him?

Then, if the message goes back that he pays up 2k or else, isn't he going to know who it is just the same?

I probably ought to read more of your books I know. GoldenSmile1.gif

Edit 2 - I see, you mean the answer/advice is that he should just tell him face to face right? Sorry, slow day today.

Edit 3 - Doesn't sound to me like he's on for that or he'd have tackled him over the GF. I think he's just feeling vengeful.

I don't think 2k is a valid reason for grassing him up, but if he feels it's his civic duty then go for it.

Threatening to grass him up if he doesn't pay is just as bad as the rest of it isn't it? Blackmail is dirty too na?Circle_Sharks.gif

Edit - So, following your logic, he's going to name him on here right?

Or how does this message get back to him?

Then, if the message goes back that he pays up 2k or else, isn't he going to know who it is just the same?

I probably ought to read more of your books I know. GoldenSmile1.gif

Edit 2 - I see, you mean the answer/advice is that he should just tell him face to face right? Sorry, slow day today.

Edit 3 - Doesn't sound to me like he's on for that or he'd have tackled him over the GF. I think he's just feeling vengeful.

No, he doesn't come on here, as far as I know it, yes I could probably sort him out - but then I would probably get deported too. There will be no violence [i know a few Thai 'sorts' but I won't lower myself to that]. I took the advice issued earlier and popped a note under the door, he has 10 days or I'm going to shop him.

Thanks.

Oh yes - and when I get the money, I'll probably get drunk and report him anyway.

nice one.

I read somewhere it only costs B40,000 to get someone bumped off in Pattaya !

Or is that going too far ?

You would do that for 2000 baht?

It's more the Poison he put in to my beloved Kathoeys ear that's fueling me with revenge and to put him in a cell with a bowl of cockroach soup.

And it would cost me about 500 - I have a lot of Thai men admirers, being a transexual myself [you know the ones with rings on their fingers, look like gypses].

But it's going to be done my way, the passive way - I hate violence.

Oh forget the money - I told the landlady this morning, he'll either be kicked out or arrested, the biggest c**t in Pattaya, and he's on his merry way out now.... some things you can't put a price on, feels marvelous

You sound very bitter. Better just to forget/& forgive if possible and move on???

2000 baht...not much in the scheme of things.

We all make mistakes...

Cheers

H888

Owing you 2k, not worth it... It isn't that much money, consider it a cheap way to fuck off someone you don't like.

Splitting you and your mrs up, deport him. In my opinion, overstayers like that is what makes it hard for normal people to live here easily. Its obvious he doesn't have the funds to stay here in the first place, so he is probably working a Thai persons job (if working at all) anyway.

my 2 cents.

• 2 years later...

Go away! 2000B is small beer. Talks of police or even murder is crazy. Write it off!

Virtually everyone on this forum has lost this at some time or other and put it down to life experience.

Good luck anyway

Archived