Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tight foreskin

frogger

Can be more sensitive.

typical pro-circ propaganda.

i got cut in my 30s and it's quite less sensitive than before, and i notice it

especially during a blow job.

sorry, but only people who got cut as adults can compare the difference, live with it.

of course i'm happy of my new dick and i have no problem shagging 2-3 times a day

but it definetely takes longer to cum and it's not the same thing as before at all,

lots of sensations are simply gone forever and sometimes it feels like having a glove on it.

i would only recommend for phymosis, and while we talk about phymosis my issue was

short frenulum that later evolved in cronic infection that later evolved in adult phymosis.

if just i had the guts to get a frenuloplastic i would not had needed a full circumcision.

and to thos who claim girls love men shagging longer, well, it depends as some certainly do

but others get tired even after just 5 or 10 minutes of banging.

my average shag lasts from 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes 2-3 minutes if i'm horny, sometimes

20 minutes if i'm tired or if i already shagged a couple times before.

not that before the cut i was so much quicker, let's say i was 30% quicker, but the sensations

i feel now are quite different and on a lower sphere than before, orgasm too is somewhat less intense

than before.

so, here's my 2 cents

Edited by tizio

You could always try self help and to aid you in this here is information about a Game we used to play Yrs ago.

It was who could get the most Five Pence pieces under his Cock Skin. By playing this Game on a regular basis one could build up and increase his total over a period of Wks.

Failing that it's the chop for you !!!

Heard about the Foreskin Surgeon who kept some Foreskins one Wk ? He got them made into a nice Purse for his Wife. When She rubbed it, it then became a Handbag 555

foreskin is a bit tight over the bellend, Is there a quick way to get it " cut,made bigger, or is it circumcised the only option, THANKS.

It dosn't hurt unless they get really rough with it.LOL..

How long has it been like this??

It could be you have thrush , which is easily treated, with anti-fungal tablets and a cream for the skin. I know as i had it. Lasted a couple months before i got it cured. Doc said it was harder to treat as it was a Thai strain which is more difficult for a farang body to deal with. Try this option before doing any thing drastic. Although if you have had this tour life maybe the cut is the only option.Good luck.

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

being born in a muslim country and family and not being a muslim, i simply hate most of our traditions but believe me circumcition is not bad at all. i say get it done and enjoy the sense ;)