Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tight foreskin

frogger

foreskin is a bit tight over the bellend, Is there a quick way to get it " cut,made bigger, or is it circumcised the only option, THANKS.

It dosn't hurt unless they get really rough with it.LOL..

How old are you ?

The only real option is to circumcised.

you can try many other things for your mental comfort. Within a few years, when you'll realise everything has failed and things are slowly getting worst, you'll be prepared for circumcision...

foreskin is a bit tight over the bellend, Is there a quick way to get it " cut,made bigger, or is it circumcised the only option, THANKS.

It dosn't hurt unless they get really rough with it.LOL..

Don't you think this is a good question for a doctor instead of a bunch of strangers? And haven't you noticed until now?

Use lube in the meantime.

Don't you think this is a good question for a doctor instead of a bunch of strangers? And haven't you noticed until now?

Use lube in the meantime.

I agree...lots of lube & talk to a urologist.

Yes, you can go to a urologist.

You can also have a google search with the word phimosis. will help you learn a bit more before you go to the doctor.

I got cut in my mid 30's - increasing tightness and problems then with thrush, infections, cuts and splits. The operation takes 30 mins, I was under full anaesthetic and was discharged the same day. It does take some time to heal though, they recommend no sexual activity for 6 weeks or more as you have stiches which gradually dissolve. You cant drive comfortably for a while too, I was suggested to have a fortnight off work but didnt really need it. Waking up in the night with an involutary hard-on was a bot painful at times but all in all it was well worth it and I havent had a problem since. Not being able to jerk off for the best part of a month was tough though although I timed the operation to allow normal mongering on my next holiday.

I got cut in my mid 30's - increasing tightness and problems then with thrush, infections, cuts and splits. The operation takes 30 mins, I was under full anaesthetic and was discharged the same day. It does take some time to heal though, they recommend no sexual activity for 6 weeks or more as you have stiches which gradually dissolve. You cant drive comfortably for a while too, I was suggested to have a fortnight off work but didnt really need it. Waking up in the night with an involutary hard-on was a bot painful at times but all in all it was well worth it and I havent had a problem since. Not being able to jerk off for the best part of a month was tough though although I timed the operation to allow normal mongering on my next holiday.

Whilst i think the Op could be trolling.

Im the same as you had it done when i was older , 17 or 18 , being sexually active it was tearing. from memory i was in overnight after the operation. 5-6 weeks of no sex or wacking off , a bit of pain waking up in the morning with a raging horn.

Very glad i got it done.

• 3 weeks later...

Im the same as you had it done when i was older , 17 or 18 , being sexually active it was tearing. from memory i was in overnight after the operation. 5-6 weeks of no sex or wacking off , a bit of pain waking up in the morning with a raging horn.

Very glad i got it done.

This was a real question why did you think i was a troll?????????

Put your bell end in a jar of honey and let it marinade for at least 48 hours then cook at gas mark.... oops, sorry, wrong book!

Seriously go see a doc. We can offer advice on all things Thai but cutting bell ends is unlikely to be anyones speciality (unless the ladyboy doctors read this but you don't want to go there!)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 1 month later...

I had this problem too but with age and experience the foreskin got lose by itself

Tell a TG that you love her and want to marry her, then purposely let her catch you with another girl in bed. She'll gladly take a knife to your foreskin for free. :)

Been there done that.

First time had it cut, but this did not really help. So the second time I did the full circumcition.

I recommend you get the circumcition.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Very glad i got it done.

I always think it strange when someone posts a question, and someone else responds to another poster referring to the OP a a troll (or possible troll)

But that's just me I think. I know there are some weirdos on here but I would like to think that if someone did want to troll, they may at least find a subject that doesn't call for numerous cock tales LOL

I'm not too sure I'd trust a Thai doc with a knife to do anything to my tool...

I honestly don't think i could trust a thai doctor to take a knife to my equipment.

Somalien should be very good with the knife I heard so there's an option :GoldenSmile1:

Circumcision is really resolution your situation. When I was young had long foreskin and big problem during sex activities. I have to go doctor for surgery.I can recommend you this step. I can tell you penis is more sensitive. Hygiene is also easier. After surgery I recommend you use camomile. I wish you good luck !

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I had mine done when i was about 20 tight foreskin I wont lie its not fun for the first few weeks someone already mentioned the painful raging horn it really was painful and you have to learn to piss all over again i do miss the extra control and distance you could get before the circum.. ,havnt managed to win a distance pissing competition since but never looked back, and the girls in ireland like it cause its diff

Visit a doctor and get his opinion, however make your own decision. Circumcision is often the only true solution, those that I know who opted for a halfway job all ended up going back for the full monty.

Benefits, apart from the obvious, There are several:

Many older men, who have bladder or prostate gland problems, also develop difficulties with their foreskins due to their surgeon's handling, cleaning, and using instruments. Some of these patients will need circumcising.

Cancer of the cervix in women is due to the Human Papilloma Virus. It thrives under and on the foreskin from where it can be transmitted during intercourse. It is believed that at least 20% of cancer of the cervix would be avoided if all men were circumcised. (Surely that alone makes it worth doing?)

Protection against HIV and AIDS. A British Medical Journal article in May 2000 suggested that circumcised men are 8 times less likely to contract the HIV virus. (It is very important here to say that the risk is still far too high and that condoms should be used).

As with HIV, some protection exists against other sexually transmitted infections. Accordingly, if a condom splits or comes off, there is greater protection for those that are circumcised.

Lots of men, and their partners, prefer the appearance of their penis after circumcision, It is odour-free, it feels cleaner, and they enjoy better sex.

Balanitis is an unpleasant, often recurring, inflammation of the glans. It is quite common and can be prevented by circumcision.

Urinary tract infections sometimes occur and can be quite serious. Circumcision makes it 10 times less likely.

PE Premature Ejaculation is helped immensely by circumcision

Visit a doctor and get his opinion, however make your own decision. Circumcision is often the only true solution, those that I know who opted for a halfway job all ended up going back for the full monty.

Benefits, apart from the obvious, There are several:

Many older men, who have bladder or prostate gland problems, also develop difficulties with their foreskins due to their surgeon's handling, cleaning, and using instruments. Some of these patients will need circumcising.

Cancer of the cervix in women is due to the Human Papilloma Virus. It thrives under and on the foreskin from where it can be transmitted during intercourse. It is believed that at least 20% of cancer of the cervix would be avoided if all men were circumcised. (Surely that alone makes it worth doing?)

Protection against HIV and AIDS. A British Medical Journal article in May 2000 suggested that circumcised men are 8 times less likely to contract the HIV virus. (It is very important here to say that the risk is still far too high and that condoms should be used).

As with HIV, some protection exists against other sexually transmitted infections. Accordingly, if a condom splits or comes off, there is greater protection for those that are circumcised.

Lots of men, and their partners, prefer the appearance of their penis after circumcision, It is odour-free, it feels cleaner, and they enjoy better sex.

Balanitis is an unpleasant, often recurring, inflammation of the glans. It is quite common and can be prevented by circumcision.

Urinary tract infections sometimes occur and can be quite serious. Circumcision makes it 10 times less likely.

PE Premature Ejaculation is helped immensely by circumcision

Get off the fence Cerberus :D

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Thanks for the info, just come back from heaven, I mean pattaya, yes i am depressed,LOL. The helpful ladies have managed to stretch it a bit. I think i can cope with it. :Cross_Fingers::Cross_Fingers:

• 2 months later...

i got cut (circumcised) when I was 24. Took tylenol for 2 weeks and walked bent over at the waist, trying to make sure my penis didn't rub up against the jogging pants (only thing you can wear for the first couple weeks)

it's not so bad. i had the same problem (tight foreskin).

getting snipped was the best thing that ever happened to me.

i got cut (circumcised) when I was 24. Took tylenol for 2 weeks and walked bent over at the waist, trying to make sure my penis didn't rub up against the jogging pants (only thing you can wear for the first couple weeks)

it's not so bad. i had the same problem (tight foreskin).

getting snipped was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Two five year old boys are standing at the potty to pee.

When one says, " Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"

" I've been circumcised." Says the second boy.

" What does that mean?"

"It means they cut the skin off the end."

" How old were you when it was cut off?"

" My mom said that I was two days old."

" Did it hurt?"

" You bet it hurt, I couldn't walk for a year!"

Two five year old boys are standing at the potty to pee.

When one says, " Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"

" I've been circumcised." Says the second boy.

" What does that mean?"

"It means they cut the skin off the end."

" How old were you when it was cut off?"

" My mom said that I was two days old."

" Did it hurt?"

" You bet it hurt, I couldn't walk for a year!"

Lolll. Good one.

Anyway I am circumcised as well, for medical reasons. And I'm happy with it, there's no downsides too it...

Edited by aonsamui