IGNORED

SKY TV in Thailand

Dave Hedgehog

What's the crack with getting SKY TV channels (UK Satellite) in Thailand if you have your own place? I'm going to be lost without SKY Sports 1-4HD.I presume the F1 is still shown on Thai TV, that's the only thing I think I'd miss that isn't on SKY.

As I understood it, as sky uses the old astra satellite, the footprint does not go to thailand, it was a europe only satellite, so sky will never be available.

true and now true HD have every game on and is the same content as sky anyway, you can now get the true+ boxes same as sky+.

shame is the content for entertainment is a shadow of what sky offer.

Yes you can get the F1 and all the UK premier games on True here in Thailand. You can also get the Sky sports channels on any of the hacked internet sites.

Yes you can get the F1 and all the UK premier games on True here in Thailand. You can also get the Sky sports channels on any of the hacked internet sites.

Excellent. It's the golf, boxing, Indycar and darts which I watch. What about the Pay per view boxing, can the big fights still be seen? I'm thinking more UK big names here than anywhere else but if I could get HBO and Showtime shows I'd be over the moon.

If you don't mind can you point me in the right direction to find out about these hacked internet sites you mention.

Cheers guys

True sport shows all the golf tournaments and this sun i believe they show khan boxing live.

I dont think it is ppv but it is on between 2-5 am sun.

Excellent. It's the golf, boxing, Indycar and darts which I watch. What about the Pay per view boxing, can the big fights still be seen? I'm thinking more UK big names here than anywhere else but if I could get HBO and Showtime shows I'd be over the moon.

If you don't mind can you point me in the right direction to find out about these hacked internet sites you mention.

Cheers guys

For SKY i use hackedcabletv.com

• 1 month later...

Get a sling box and just have your sky tv sorted in the uk linked up to the internet and stream it to ya self in thailand mate can change channel and everything good stuff

Get a sling box and just have your sky tv sorted in the uk linked up to the internet and stream it to ya self in thailand mate can change channel and everything good stuff

Never heard of a sling box. I won't have an address though to pay it from. Might try and talk a mate into doing it for me.

Yer its an good item look them up they can do more then just send tv aswell

I had a look,and they look good. I'm terrified of missing Saturday fight night and any big UK fights on Box office only.

• 1 year later...

mrskytv in Spain does streaming of your own personal sky box via slingbox I am using it now in pattaya to watch what was recorded last night you need good Internet speed though.

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page