IGNORED

thai boxing

tommyg

we are comeing to pattaya 7 nights and bangkok 2 nights,i bring my friend this time who has never been to thailand before,he does thai boxing in uk.he wants to watch a fight while we are here,i know shit all about boxing,sould i take him to see fight in pattaya or bangkok.i have past them bars on Walking Street with boxing on.are they any good or just fixed for tourists.any help would be good.thank you tommy.

The Thia boxing in bars is fixed for tourists......need to go to a proper venue for Thai boxing.

I would google it, i dont know any personally but maybe a few BM can help you out

Sparks oot

The bars are just for show.

In Bangkok depending on which days you guys are staying there should either go to Lumpinee or Rajadammern Stadium. That's were the best of the best fights happen. The best thais fight there.

In Pattaya you have Mike's shopping mall on the top floor or Fairtex Stadium. Decent fights with often foreigners fighting. You can't avoid seeing all the posters around the city.

Try and negotiate the entry price.

• 2 weeks later...

Near Pattaya you can watch real Muay Thai fights at Tepprasit boxing stadium . It is owned by Fairtex boxing. You can buy tickets and transportation to the event at Fairtex gym on Pattaya Nuea in north Pattaya near Sukhumwit. Just google Fairtex gym Pattaya.

In Bangkok there are two main arenas Ratchadamnoen and the world famous Lumphini stadion. These are like "premier league" stadions for Muay Thai.

The fights are on different days of the week. For what I remember the fights at Lumphini are tuesday, wedensday and saturday but you can check all this out by Googling it pricelists, seats and all.

GOONG...

"Man...Because he sacrifies his health in order to make money. Then sacrifies money to recuperate his health. And then his so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if hes never going to die, and then dies having never really lived "

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

are there any good thai boxing places/events in pattaya ,or just the bar side shows!

yodsaenklai is fighting after christmas in pattaya vs kem

should be a good fight

Yodsanklai Fairtex (252 fights with 177 wins and 71 losses) 4 x WMC champion, Kings Cup Champion, 2 x WPMF champion, WBC champion, Toyota Marathon champion and 2 x Lumpinee Champion (among others)

Kem Sitsongpeenong (131 fights with 109 wins and 19 losses) 3 x WMC champion, Thai Fight Tournament champion, Isuzu Cup Champion, MTA world champion, Thailand Super-Welterweight champion, Kings Cup Champion, Thailand Super-Bantamweight champion and Rajadamnern champion (among others)

yodsaenklai is fighting after christmas in pattaya vs kem

should be a good fight

Yodsanklai Fairtex (252 fights with 177 wins and 71 losses) 4 x WMC champion, Kings Cup Champion, 2 x WPMF champion, WBC champion, Toyota Marathon champion and 2 x Lumpinee Champion (among others)

Kem Sitsongpeenong (131 fights with 109 wins and 19 losses) 3 x WMC champion, Thai Fight Tournament champion, Isuzu Cup Champion, MTA world champion, Thailand Super-Welterweight champion, Kings Cup Champion, Thailand Super-Bantamweight champion and Rajadamnern champion (among others)

Sounds good, where can I get more info , tickets etc??

there are two stadiums in pattaya and usually each has fight events in the middle of the week plus on the weekend. one is mini boxing stadium on sukhumvit and the other theprasit stadium. just check out the advertisment flyers in the streets and bars for upcoming fights!

thank you thomas,that was last year,we went to lumphini in bangkok,what a load of shite,think i will stick to watching football.

why you didnt like it? i have never been in bangkok for Muay Thai, but i defintately want to see some fights there. tonight there are some fights in theprasit stadium by the way.

but yea, there is some good football in bangkok and chonburi as well! i reckon muang thong against chonburi

i sould not of gone,it was my friend who likes thai boxing,i dont even like normal boxing.

• 1 month later...

Archived