IGNORED

The Windmill

asb79163

Was told that there has been a change in owner/manager. Tall English guy. The mamasan - who I think did great job was no longer there - and the whole place seemed to have a much less rowdy vibe. Lets not jump to conclusions just yet though. I used to always drop in for a quick hands on session prior to a night on the rest of the town.

Was told that there has been a change in owner/manager. Tall English guy. The mamasan - who I think did great job was no longer there - and the whole place seemed to have a much less rowdy vibe. Lets not jump to conclusions just yet though. I used to always drop in for a quick hands on session prior to a night on the rest of the town.

David the owner/manager is not new, but he did leave for a while and has now returned. The "rowdy vibe" is still present.

I always pop in here for a couple of drinks whilst in WS.

Although the girls are not the most attractive there are some nice ones and they do have fun! There are also a few newbies in the last couple of weeks!

There are always 2 sets of 2 girls playing with each other and the punters for tips!

It was packed with girls last night and very much back to the good old days.

• 1 month later...

It was packed with girls last night and very much back to the good old days.

Happy dayz... must pay a visit to this place. I normally only go to WS area for iBar since Club Bosche closed (not that ibar and Club Bosche are ANYTHING like one-another). Windmil sounds like a similar type of venue to CB once was... RIP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is my knid of place. seems like all you have to do it go inside and everything falls into your lap...literally. will go to this one in february 2012.

I arrived on WS a little early after visiting some of the Jomtien GCs in the afternoon, so, after a bit of a break from going to Windmill, I decided to check it outl.

At about 7.30 it was already rammed and going great with the same formula that has seen it up there with the best and often the best of its type.

I stayed for quite a while and got 'involved' with a very fit hard bodied slightly older girl.

I got a little distracted by a real PITA Indian guy who would not take "No!" for an answer from the girl (3 times) from the Service Girl/Mamasan or even the manager (all lots of times). The girl was 19/20 but small and innocent looking.

The first time she refused a tip from the Indian and fled to the other side of the bar she was rescued by a farang who bought her a drink and just put his arm round her while the Indian kept pointing and arguing with a SG about why the girl refused him. The farang left after one dance rotation so the Indian was soon back at her.

Despite the fact that i was already buying LDs, I beckoned the girl over and bought her one just to keep the guy at bay.

By this time, he was supposed to be under orders from the manager to stay in his seat, finish his drink and leave.

Apart from the pointing and gesturing, he kept his distance for a couple of rotations, but then as she came back to her drink, he rushed at her from behind and went to grab her by the shoulders. I was standing up anyway to let her in, so I just reached over her and he ran into my hand instead and, much to the satisfaction of the other girls who'd seen all this, I told him to get the fuck away.

He returned to his seat and eventually, after more words from the manager (to whom I did apologise) he left.

Apparently the guy is sharing an apartment with 3 of his friends near where girl stays and he wanted to take her back there - go figure. He has seen her leaving for work with her 'sister' and stalked her. Fortunately the girl is more switched on than she looks but it may not be over for her.

All in all, despite the above, a great time being had by myself and all.

Having met the new manager Phil, he seems to be a great guy doing a good job.

He's very approachable and congenial .......and very patient too.,,,, much more so than me anyway. :hello09:

• 2 years later...

Wow, I have not been to X Zone and LOVE Windmill so, because sleaze=me=sleaze, I think I will give it a go.  :GoldenSmile1:

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Archived