IGNORED

The Windmill

asb79163

Heading to Patts on the 18th and have been told that the Windmill is the place to go. Raunchier than Babydolls? What have the average experiences been like? Any stories? would love to read!

Windmill get an A for effort.

once i walked in their and mamasan starts finding me a lady.... she is on her way over with a nice looking girl but she was about 6' so not my thing i sayto the mama i like lady lek.

the mamasan quickly shoo's the tall girl off and starts shouting where lek, where lek? another bar girl say lek have customer.. so im like no no lady lek nik noy.

at this she goes off again and returns with a nice cute petite girl who she parades in front of me asking she lek enough? (it was so funny because she was like showing the girl off having he spin round in front of me just to make sure im happy with the back and front)

i have to say i have never had a mamasan go so far to please me within 2 seconds of walking into a gogo and not being a regular this in thailand is defiantly not the norm!!

so 5 stars for Windmill! defiantly willing to go above and beyond the normal thai standards!

i wouldn't however put it above Babydolls!!

head for the jacuzzi!

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Windmill is dirty

X-Zone way more filthy..lol :Grin_Jump1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

i would agree with the last post...if you want filthy/raunchy shows...head to X-zone

I visited Windmill during one of my visits last year and had a great time

I didnt get in there till late but I still managed to touch a lot of girls fanny's, tits and ass's.

And just before closing time I was surrounded by 3 girls and one of them got my cock out and was giving me a hand job

Windmill is well worth a visit

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also a big fan of Windmill and have had many great fun nights there (about an hour or so is enough though) but the LD pressure is intense and the sharper girls tend to travel in packs of 2 and 3, watch your checkbin soar if you don't keep the handbrake on. I have noticed it seems to get more fun later, probably the tequila effect. Whilst some curse the "I go dance now" roster, I think it is perfect and helps to give you a 'breather'. The girls here don't seem to mind you swapping around. Do remember to leave a tip or two.

No, but walk down Soi Diamond from Walking Street towards second road. Go past the circle bars into where the Soi narrows. On the right side you will see a door with Windmill in neon light above, go up the steps and you are there....

Has anyone a photo of windmill last time I was in pattaya I could not find it. probably too many Singha

thailand july 2010 040.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry but the girls in here are just not attractive.It is wild,though and I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

I am sorry but the girls in here are just not attractive.It is wild,though and I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I always think it looks odd when the Interests are longer than the Post. Does anyone read them?

Windmill appears to have gone off the boil since the management changes.

Heading to Patts on the 18th and have been told that the Windmill is the place to go. Raunchier than Babydolls? What have the average experiences been like? Any stories? would love to read!

If that is what you like, try X-zone (Soi 16), Smile Rock (Soi 15), Hot and Cold (Soi 13/2) and Las Vegas (Soi 13/1).

i would agree with the last post...if you want filthy/raunchy shows...head to X-zone

In my own opinion i think sometimes X-zone will be to ugly and don't justise the girls beauty.

for me it's a place for mostly old guys they are :Pervert1: and can not :07: it on an other way.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I have been going to Windmill for many years and still go there regularly but I have seen much "dirtier" activities in Babydolls. also the quality of the girls in BD is much higher so I would give it a higher mark. Most importantly, the staff and management at Bd are way better than those in Windmill......

In my own opinion i think sometimes X-zone will be to ugly and don't justise the girls beauty.

for me it's a place for mostly old guys they are :Pervert1: and can not :07: it on an other way.

OK, I'll give it a try then. Circle_Sharks.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been toWindmill many times, and always have had a good time. The girls are realy dirty there, not as dirty as the girls in X-zone, but they are dirtier then most of the girls in orher gogo bars. The only problem is that the girls are always asking for drinks.

I've been toWindmill many times, and always have had a good time. The girls are realy dirty there, not as dirty as the girls in X-zone, but they are dirtier then most of the girls in orher gogo bars. The only problem is that the girls are always asking for drinks.

Er, that's their job!

Tried last night. I had the same problem at Babydolls : as soon as I get in I end up with a girl I dont realy like, then I spot a cutie I would realy have a good time with and I dont know how to change without being rude to the girl I m with...

First trip report (July 2011) : Journey of a Butterfly

Second trip report (May-June 2014) : The butterfly is back - (on Curfew)

Third trip report (May-June 2015) : Not so butterfly after all

Fourth trip report (May-June 2016) : Very short TR from the butterfly

I was in Windmill on my last trip, most of the girls (note I went there at 2.30am so the good ones are likely to be barfined) were of average quality.

One though was A FUCKING STUNNER!!! I was drooling :P

It's easier for a girl to work in a place where people aren't hands on, so I guess it's hard to find high quality girls.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

Finaly I BF here yesterday evening for ST (she didnt want LT that night).

I spotted a cutie doing a show, paid her a drink then to my loom.

Almost not english, not easy to talk, 1 week in Pattaya (same as me).

A little less cute in the loom :)

But good body and willing in bed. Not a bad time : 700 bf, 1000 st, 500 tip.

My new strategy for gogo was : take st, see what the girl is capable in the room and ask a LT an other time.

But I dont think I have enougth time to invest in that strategy...

So far, there is only one girl I realy want to see again, a girl in a BJ bar :)

By the way, I finaly got how to get rid of the "not so good girl" who sit at your side when you enter the gogo : dont buy her a LD. I know, I m stupid some time but I was trying to be nice...

First trip report (July 2011) : Journey of a Butterfly

Second trip report (May-June 2014) : The butterfly is back - (on Curfew)

Third trip report (May-June 2015) : Not so butterfly after all

Fourth trip report (May-June 2016) : Very short TR from the butterfly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As stated the girls are not high quality here.It does seem to be one of the raunchiest bars in Pattaya although it is also very crowded.X-Zone has better shows and Babydolls has cuter girls by a healthy margin.But some guys love the sleaze and everything is subjective. :GoldenSmile1:

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

windmill get an A for effort.

once i walked in their and mamasan starts finding me a lady.... she is on her way over with a nice looking girl but she was about 6' so not my thing i sayto the mama i like lady lek.

the mamasan quickly shoo's the tall girl off and starts shouting where lek, where lek? another bar girl say lek have customer.. so im like no no lady lek nik noy.

at this she goes off again and returns with a nice cute petite girl who she parades in front of me asking she lek enough? (it was so funny because she was like showing the girl off having he spin round in front of me just to make sure im happy with the back and front)

i have to say i have never had a mamasan go so far to please me within 2 seconds of walking into a gogo and not being a regular this in thailand is defiantly not the norm!!

so 5 stars for windmill! defiantly willing to go above and beyond the normal thai standards!

i wouldn't however put it above babydolls!!

head for the jacuzzi!

Hi mate this sounds very good to me,because i never stay into this Go Go .

But early next month I'll give it a try.After all i read about,could it be my

taste.but will see what happens if i'm there in 3 weeks.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Archived