IGNORED

Used Pattaya Limo Service

Pompoy

Hello all,

Been watching this thread of Transportation and used Pattaya Limo so I'm here to review just that.

I recommend this service and will spend the extra 3-400 baht for this service. Its worth it! Safe driver and safe driving while speaking english was a major plus.

FACTS LIST:

1,200 baht all inclusive ie: tolls

New Camry

Scheduled via www.thelimopattaya.com

received confirmation in about 3 hours

Same as Asia Taxi

PROS LIST:

was early (20 Minutes)

New Camry

Excellent Service (Ball)

Safe Speed and driving

Very informative with good english

Excellent information and site knowledge

KNOWS PATTAYA EXTREMELY WELL

CONS LIST:

Not finding this service sooner

IMG_2020.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I gota agree with you on the service. Ive used them for my last 4 trips to Pattaya and the service for the price is excellent.

1200 baht to Pattaya and if you book a return its only 1000 extra so 2200 return including everything and I love the email confirmation :10of10Score:

Hello all,

Been watching this thread of Transportation and used Pattaya Limo so I'm here to review just that.

I recommend this service and will spend the extra 3-400 baht for this service. Its worth it! Safe driver and safe driving while speaking english was a major plus.

FACTS LIST:

1,200 baht all inclusive ie: tolls

New Camry

Scheduled via www.thelimopattaya.com

received confirmation in about 3 hours

Same as Asia Taxi

PROS LIST:

was early (20 Minutes)

New Camry

Excellent Service (Ball)

Safe Speed and driving

Very informative with good english

Excellent information and site knowledge

KNOWS PATTAYA EXTREMELY WELL

CONS LIST:

Not finding this service sooner

Ive been using them for the last 4 years, never been let down even when one flight was about 4 hours late,maybe 10 trips. steady drivers and a decent car,shame to come all this way and die in a recklessly driven bangkok taxi

why do they call it "limo" service?

where i come from, "limo" means something else

Mr T taxi is 1000b inc tolls, I had honda civic on way down, and full size commuter van with wife n daughter on the way back. Had several trips and pickups now, no issues. [email protected] +66812587716 drivers know pattaya better than they do bangkok tho.

I have used them as well and thought the service was excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used the limopattaya as well, now for three times.

Has been allways working well.

Vodka martini, please.

"Shaken or stirred,sir ??"

Do i look like i care ??

have usued pattaya limo over the past 7 yrs always give fitst class service

Do they charge per person or per trip? We are 3 in total.

<p><a href="http://www.freeflashtoys.com/?myspace-countdown-clocks"><OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="180" id="myMovieName"><PARAM NAME=flashvars VALUE="maturity=1309147200000:13395456:6737100:16776960:source.pyzam.com/app_res/mdp_cd/300x180/a/8/ahbabe.gif:Party032Time032in032Thailand033033033033"><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://stuff.freeflashtoys.com/swf/cd_custom.swf"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><EMBED src="http://stuff.freeflashtoys.com/swf/cd_custom.swf?maturity=1309147200000:13395456:6737100:16776960:source.pyzam.com/app_res/mdp_cd/300x180/a/8/ahbabe.gif:Party032Time032in032Thailand033033033033" quality=high WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="180" wmode="transparent" NAME="myMovieName" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED></OBJECT></a><br> /></p>

Do they charge per person or per trip? We are 3 in total.

They charge for the type of vehicle, for three you will need a van which is a little more expensive rates here http://www.thelimopattaya.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=561301

I have used them a few times, but was let down a little last trip, when I was dropped off in Pattaya the driver confirmed return trip for 8, and said PM.. I corrected her as I wanted to be picked up and 8 AM. I sent an email to double confirm incase she didn't pass on the message.

When it came to the pickup day, no show at 8:15.. Got reception at the hotel to call and the car eventualy arrived at 8:45.. Fortunately I left plenty of time for just such an eventuality.

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985

• 2 weeks later...

We've been using these for the past 5 trips, no problems at all.

Yep I gota agree with you on the service. Ive used them for my last 4 trips to Pattaya and the service for the price is excellent.

1200 baht to Pattaya and if you book a return its only 1000 extra so 2200 return including everything and I love the email confirmation :10of10Score:

I got a same good service at Mr T-taxi as well.1100 to Patts and 900 back.

All included.E-mail reconfirm very quickly and one time the driver waits

1 and 1/2 hour because my flight was delayed.I recommend highly.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif