IGNORED

Brit arrested in Phuket coke bust

Benny10

Some will never learn…

Phuket Gazette 001.jpg

Col Arayaphan confronts Mr Hanna with the evidence

Brit arrested in Phuket coke bust

PHUKET: A 43-year-old British man was arrested for possession of cocaine at his Phuket home earlier today.

Paul Hanna was caught at 4:45am with 33 packages of cocaine weighing 0.9 gram each at a house on Nanai Road in Patong.

The arrest followed a police complaint by a Thai woman claiming to be Mr Hanna’s wife.

She told Patong Police he had beaten her and was in possession of “lots of drugs”.

When officers arrived at the home it took them some time to awake the suspect because he was quite drunk, Patong Police Inspector Akanit Danpitaksat told the Gazette.

A urine test for drug use proved positive, he said.

Mr Hanna had been under investigation since January, he added.

The cocaine was found stashed away in a black garbage bag in a bedroom storage cabinet, he added.

He told Patong Police Superintendent Arayapan Pukbuakao today that he was living with his wife and son.

He sourced the drugs from Thai men on Soi Sansabai for 2,500 baht per bag and resold them at 3,000 baht each, he said.

He was unable to provide the names of the Thai men he bought the drugs from.

Mr Hanna, who operates a bar on Soi Bangla, said he was just supplying friends and did not sell to customers at the bar.

He had been living in Patong for about eight months, he said.

A former partner in the bar who returned home four or five months ago introduced him to the trade, he claimed.

He now faces charges of possession of a category 1 drug with intent to sell.

His wife would raise money for his legal fees and find a lawyer to fight his case, he told Col Arayaphan.

Brought by Phuket Gazette

Monday, April 11, 2011, 17:44 local time (GMT +7)

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Strange that his wife grassed him up and is then the one who is raising legal fees and finding him a lawyer!

Would not like to be in that guys shoes right now!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

That's going to cost him a lot of time and/or money. Is that enough to get him a term in Bangkok Hilton? Another idiot bits the dust!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

That's going to cost him a lot of time and/or money. Is that enough to get him a term in Bangkok Hilton? Another idiot bits the dust!!

If he’s lucky, then he “just” gets imprisoned in Phuket’s Provincial Prison, which was built 1906.

Two lessons to be learned: Do not get involved with drugs, and don’t f*** with your Thai wife.

Edited by Benny10

Would not like to be in that guys shoes right now!

>> said he was just supplying friends <<

Would not want to be in his friends shoes either ....

How much time is he looking at?

And couldn't he just buy his way out of the situation?

What a muppet. He already looks old for 43, just watch him age now.

I wonder if his "friends" will help him out.

Once it's made the news the opportunity to buy your way out has long gone. From my limited knowledge of similar cases I'd expect him to get anything up to 26 years if found guilty of intent to supply.

Totally fucked, silly sod.

Edited by Barfly

Why aren't lots of people pointing at the accused in the photo?

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Bacause it is not Pattaya...lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Once it's made the news the opportunity to buy your way out has long gone. From my limited knowledge of similar cases I'd expect him to get anything up to 26 years if found guilty of intent to supply.

Totally fucked, silly sod.

True, once an official report is filed and the press involved, then it gets more difficult and therefore far more costly to bribe your way out.

No need, 33 packages of cocaine point already at him.

Edited by Benny10

fucking hell he is a wanker. the bags were .9 grams each fucking scumbag wont even sell u a full gram. skimming a little bit off the top of each one. cunt. delighted he is caught for that reason alone

fucking hell he is a wanker. the bags were .9 grams each fucking scumbag wont even sell u a full gram. skimming a little bit off the top of each one. cunt. delighted he is caught for that reason alone

Ha ha, I thought that same thing myself. Why are all these bags .9 grams? Nobody says, "Hey, can I buy .9 grams of coke?"

This fucker was shorting his customers by 10% and who knows how much he cut it down before he weighed out the light bags. He's a drug dealer but worse IMO he is also a thief!

Disclaimer - I am not advocating the use or sale of illegal substances in Thailand. I am only illustrating a dishonest business practice.

"I want to take you into that bedroom, lock the door, throw you on the bed, take off your clothes with my teeth and give you a go-round like you've never had."

Herman "Duck" Phillips