IGNORED

Irish Rovers

Derbytony

I've just returned to UK from a 17 night stay at the Irish Rovers on LK Metro.

When I arrived, I was welcomed by one or two of the bar girls and after signing in, I was courteously shown to my room by one of the girls, whose name was On.

I reckon this is a good value guest house to stay in, and being located where it is, there is more or less everything you need only a short walk away.

I used one of the large rooms, with a balcony overlooking the Soi. The first couple of nights I felt it was quite noisy, but after that I seemed to get used to it and it didn't affect me.

The room was clean with plenty of space for clothes etc. Also there was a room safe - vital for me to store money, passport and my DSLR. I stayed on the top (3rd) floor and at times I

wished there was a lift!!!

In the bar area, there is a free to use pool table and dartboard, also a free to use computer.

I found all the staff to be very friendly and efficient and in fact, they all made me feel at home.

I will definitely stay here again when I return.

If you're reading this Simon, I would just like to say thank you for a very enjoyable stay.

Tony

Guest meekwamsuk

i stayed at the irish rovers twice now and echo your comments,, it truly is a home away from home,

my first email enquiry i recieved a response within 20 minutes and decided to try this place first , initially i booked for 3 days in case i didnt like the place but after the first 2 nights extended my stay for the full 3 weeks,

The first time was my first stay in pattaya and Josh helped me find my way around for the first few days, went on a Ban Chang trip and really enjoyed the crack with the lads,

all the girls are super friendly and not pushy at all,

Got involved with the darts and pool team and enjoyed playing both home and away games,

I found breakfast to be excellant and i often had it delivered up to my room,,,

Only gripe is i was on 4th floor and sometimes when drunk it seemed to take forever to get up the stairs,,, minor gripe though and i will be staying again at the rovers in july for a month,