IGNORED

are Thai women generally tighter down there than western women generally?

heaven8

I also found them to be tight even the last one I had which I am sure was very experienced. Can't complain about that eh guys? :GoldenSmile1: Someone above mentioned about some western women being like a wizards sleeve, I have had some that you could probably get a prime mover in there.

Small girl, small cunt. Big girl big cunt......

Not true really, went to a show where this asian girl let the guys fist her. I got my hand in there, was tight. My ex, kiwi girl was/is tight. Wouldn't let me spend more than half my pay on grog lol.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

Being a chaser of the small ladies... Thailand has them... But been with them in Farang land also and have enjoyed the exp but alot harder to find them in the land of the fat asses.

Daryle

I personally find some of them too tight and it can be uncomfortable and i dont consider myself above average so I would say yes.

Small girl, small cunt. Big girl big cunt......

Not true really, went to a show where this asian girl let the guys fist her. I got my hand in there, was tight. My ex, kiwi girl was/is tight. Wouldn't let me spend more than half my pay on grog lol.

:LMAO1::10of10Score: very funny cuzzy

I had a Flip girlfriend once and i think my dick is now an inch longer and an inch narrower from the pussy strangling it received during our relationship. I have had a few Thai girls who were "snug" but the Flipper was tighter than any of them.

Are you talking about small pussy smile.gifsmile.gif ?

HAHAHA fKN EXCELLENT PIC & PUN WHICKED!!! I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHIN AND STILL GOT MOST OF IT LEFT.

Lately it has been all Asian for me but I really don't remember it being any different.

Some girls are just tighter than others.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yes do agree they have tighter pussies but that comes with their size they are mostly smaller than western girls

Oh yes, generally it is like fucking a mouse's ear

Is that something you've tried mate !? :question1: :question1: :question1:

I think that most of the girls in pattaya who has too much sex with farang has big pussy, but if you look for normal thai girl who has never had farang before, then you can really taste small thai pussy

don't brag so much farang size , think more is because the" fisting" :GoldenSmile1: from Japanese money trowers..... :GoldenSmile1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Yes, but only the post-op trans-gender girls are as tight as a mouse ear. Real Thai chicks are normally as tight as an electrical socket. Oh, and don't forget about the 3-o'clock or slanted pussies, that's how you know you have a 'real' one...

http://uncyclopedia....iki/Asian_women

:Think1::Laugh1:

Edited by buddyedgewood
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Just a friendly little cat... This made me laugh hard and I LOVE it.

I can´t tell exactly about Thai/Falang women´s tightness,

but here is a snappy little song concerning the subject:

I think you might have found the answer we're all looking for. :Think1:

I had a Flip girlfriend once and i think my dick is now an inch longer and an inch narrower from the pussy strangling it received during our relationship. I have had a few Thai girls who were "snug" but the Flipper was tighter than any of them.

In my experience its true that Asian girls are tighter than Caucasian girls are. Although the fact that the few white girls I have been with were all on the thick side, and probably sleep around more than most hookers, could have skewed my opinion a bit.

Thai ladies are definately smaller and tighter than falang ladies of the same size.

Have had many Thai ladies who have kids through natural childbirth and they're still tight and their boobs are OK too.

Don't understand how it can happen but it does ---- and I love it.