IGNORED

Renting a bike

pankaj

What are the formalities of renting a bike in pattaya. Do i have to deposite full bike payment or just a copy of my passport

PM Kessaya who is a member here. From memory he takes a copy of your passport and 1,000 baht deposit. Top bloke, great bikes, exceptional service - highly recommended.

PM Kessaya who is a member here. From memory he takes a copy of your passport and 1,000 baht deposit. Top bloke, great bikes, exceptional service - highly recommended.

whats the rent and can u also specify the name of the bike

whats the rent and can u also specify the name of the bike

The rates vary depending on the rental period, I paid 2,000 baht per month. Name of the bike? you can call it what you want I suppose :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by BaldPlumber

The rates vary depending on the rental period, I paid 2,000 baht per month. Name of the bike? you can call it what you want I suppose :GoldenSmile1:

i want to rent it for only 4 days. what will be per day cost

I will said the same.

1 day rent 100 bath, 1 week 600 bath and 1 month 2000. it is 400 bath for four days and for 100 bath he will bring and pick up the bike at you hotel.

I will said the same.

1 day rent 100 bath, 1 week 600 bath and 1 month 2000. it is 400 bath for four days and for 100 bath he will bring and pick up the bike at you hotel.

Thank you very much for proving this information

100 baht a day is quite cheap .but are u sure there are no bike renting scams just like the jet ski scam going on

100 baht a day is quite cheap .but are u sure there are no bike renting scams just like the jet ski scam going on

No scams and no bullshit if you damage the bike. I have rented from him 1 time before and have a booking for my july trip. Can only :ThumbUp6: for he service and price. More information here about Kessaya Motorbike Rentals.

Kessaya seems to be the man of the moment. I'll be contacting him soon for a monthly rental. 2000bht seems like the best deal out there

Kessaya seems to be the man of the moment. I'll be contacting him soon for a monthly rental. 2000bht seems like the best deal out there

2000 baht per month sounds reasonable to me too

Not sure about only having basic insurance coverage though

could work out very expensive if one were to have an accident or the bike was stolen