IGNORED

Billabong hotel

zakksta

Hi guys. Im heading to pattya on april 20th and thinking of staying this time at the Billabong hotel.. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there b4 and if so what they thought of the hotel and its location.. Checked out thier website last night and the rooms look fantastic and cheap price per night.. Also wondering if they charge extra to bring girls back to your room there?

Hi guys. Im heading to pattya on april 20th and thinking of staying this time at the billabong hotel.. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there b4 and if so what they thought of the hotel and its location.. Checked out thier website last night and the rooms look fantastic and cheap price per night.. Also wondering if they charge extra to bring girls back to your room there?

I must say,can full agree with La Mok.Great location as well.You really will enjoy your stay there.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thanks guys for your reply.. Yeah from what i can see on their site it looks great.. I emailed them last night for price for a 12 night stay.. Also they offer tranfer from airport to hotel, have you ever used their service and how much did it cost? Im arriving at 11pm at night so thinking i might take their offer so i can get to hotel ok... If it was thru the day i have no problem and would just catch the bus from ekkamai bus terminal for 120 baht.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how far away is this from Soi 6? Walking distance? short taxi? Hard to gauge the distance from the maps if its walking distance or not. Thanks fellas.

Edited by must_tang50

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how far away is this from Soi 6? Walking distance? short taxi? Hard to gauge the distance from the maps if its walking distance or not. Thanks fellas.

Long walk. 10 baht for the baht bus on 2nd road easy.

About 20-25 minutes walking