Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is there a "FKK" Club in Pattaya in Sukumvhit road?

lakisscorpio

Hello,my friends...............I wanna ask you something and if anyone knows,please answer me

Is there a "FKK" Club in Pattaya?in Sukumvhit road??

when i say "FKK" i mean like the FKK's in Germany

Places that you pay an entrance fee(that you can eat and drink) and inside have girls that you can be with them and negotiate the price

FKK.........What's that??

frei koerper kultur

Hello,my friends...............I wanna ask you something and if anyone knows,please answer me

Places that you pay an entrance fee(that you can eat and drink) and inside have girls that you can be with them and negotiate the price

http://www.rama-kien.com/

No.

Disagree, McDonalds second road :GoldenSmile1:

Like it! :Clap: If we still had votes - you'd have got one for that!

not an FKK

Rama Kien on Soi Norway seems to have couples only parties, some of them appear to be “birthday suit” parties.

See:

http://www.rama-kien.com/offers.html

I think the OP does not know the meaning of the German abbreviation FKK = Frei Körper Kultur = naturism.

• 2 weeks later...

The sex scene In LOS Is nothing like the German fkk clubs, It would be like comparing chalk & cheese.

Apart from the odd thread about Russians there's not much been said about caucasian women in Thailand.Is there anyone here who knows exactly what's there to be had? I don't want to start another argument about why come here if you don't want Thai women, but I'm coming mainly for the weather and cheap lifestyle. It would be absolute heaven if there were caucasians and latinas to make a change from Thais after a while. I guess I'll just have to wait 6 weeks and feel it all out for myself.

Apart from the odd thread about Russians there's not much been said about caucasian women in Thailand.Is there anyone here who knows exactly what's there to be had? I don't want to start another argument about why come here if you don't want Thai women, but I'm coming mainly for the weather and cheap lifestyle. It would be absolute heaven if there were caucasians and latinas to make a change from Thais after a while. I guess I'll just have to wait 6 weeks and feel it all out for myself.

FKK means naturism/nudism, it's got nothing to do with mongering, soviets and latinas.

• 5 weeks later...

you dont FKK club like germany in thailand.

wow...mixed reviews here.

I have been to 3 "FKK" clubs in Germany (one in Berlin, one in Frankfurt, one in Dusseldorf)...yes, you pay to enter the "club" which usually consists of a dinning area, sauna, swimming pool (indoor and outdoor) a bar area and several lounging areas and many bedrooms...along with about 10-30 hot women strolling around in various states of dress (or naked)...and a like number of mongers. You pay the entrance fee (25-100euro) and get a locker/robe/key/slippers as well as all the non-alcoholic beverages and food you would like. Sex is extra (50euro and Up...suck n fuck is the base, everything else is an add-on). Sex is on-site.

I think, though I have no experience, it can also mean a nudist/naturist club where sex is not necessarily the attraction.

with that said, to my knowledge there isn't such a club in Pattaya.

however, when you stop to think about it...every gogo with short time room on-site is sorta like this, but without the robe/slipper and food...and instead of an entrance fee, you pay a barfine ONLY if you want a girl to take to the on-site loom...instead of walking around nude or semi-nude, they just dance nude or semi-nude on stage.

One significant difference is of course the cost of sex...much less in Pattaya (though you do pay a barfine for each girl you want as opposed to just one entrance fee...but you can pay 3-5 barfines for the cost of 1 entrance fee in an FKK. And, on the downside (at least in my opinion) ALL the girls you choose from are Thai...NO variety of race really...whereas in the FKK, I saw girls from all over the world represented, and all were at the same price...including Thai.

Cheers, Alex

• 1 year later...

I have been to the FKK in Frankfurt. I was working in Iraq at the time and heading back to work. I didnt give a shit what it cost at the time. Grabbed the most amazing Russion barbie doll. Most of the girls wore a little see through sarong. This girl walked around in nothing but high heals and a smile.

Three girls in a couple hours, it was great.

This is a naturist-resort.........or in German: ein FKK-resort: http://www.chanresort.com/

FKK has nothing to do with food, drinks or women running around naked.

FKK is more or less a life-style or almost some belief.

It's the kick of enjoying some leisure time in your birthday suit and yes, leisure may include eating and drinking as well as partying.

Sex is NOT the main goal.

• 1 year later...

This is a naturist-resort.........or in German: ein FKK-resort: http://www.chanresort.com/

FKK has nothing to do with food, drinks or women running around naked.

FKK is more or less a life-style or almost some belief.

It's the kick of enjoying some leisure time in your birthday suit and yes, leisure may include eating and drinking as well as partying.

Sex is NOT the main goal.

There is a family style naturist resort (maybe there will be 2 by Feb 2014) in Pattaya and a family style naturist organization in Thailand. Try searching Thailand Naturist, it will be on the first page. Swingers need not apply as the rules are the same as in the US or Europe. If fact you can be kicked out if you talk about swinging. Rama Kien was raided in Feb 2013 with the owners and I believe some guests being hauled to the Police Station.  It has reopened under a new name do not know how long it will be before they are raided again. Swinging just does not fly in Pattaya, outside of the zone.

Bar girls just don't get naturism. If you just want to see them in their clothes enjoying their phone while you sun bath nude I guess it is alright.

Yeah well there two different clubs in Germany .. One is called Pauschalclub where you pay only entrance fee let's say for 4 hours.. You can shag the present girls all many time as you you want and can. It sounds cheap but the quality is very poor. The other club is called Sauna club... But its very expensive as there model like girls work. Most specific services cost extra and also hour basis too.

I don't think there is such club like he wanted in Thailand. But sauna club can be compared to massage Parlors.

Harem flatrate soi diamond? Haven't been yet but will be visiting next trip. Also big thread about this place on bars & agogos.

I have been to the FKK in Frankfurt. I was working in Iraq at the time and heading back to work. I didnt give a shit what it cost at the time. Grabbed the most amazing Russion barbie doll. Most of the girls wore a little see through sarong. This girl walked around in nothing but high heals and a smile.

Three girls in a couple hours, it was great.

Twenty-thirty years ago there were lots of “Eros-Centers” (in fact recycled perished hotels) on the Kaiserstraße and its side streets in Frankfurt am Main.

There were lots of GI’s venturing in them.

It was 30 Deutsche Mark for a pop with a white one and 20 Deutsche Mark for a pop with a coloured one, but I would not even have touched them with a bargepole.

• 1 month later...

Indeed, FKK = Freikörperkultur = German for naturism/nudism. Has nothing to do with P4P.

Not quite, although that is original meaning of FKK, if you go to an 'FKK-Club' it is essentially a spa with a choice of professional women there who provide sex for money.  They are actually quite nice and there are facilities like saunas and pools to use while you 'recharge' in between sessions.  The nice ones can have some absolute stunners available, I am pretty confident in saying that the most beautiful woman I will ever be with (a gorgeous Lithuanian) was at an FKK. 

I have not been to LOS yet (have been wanting to go for a couple years now) but they are without a doubt the best establishments I have visited (so much nicer than the nasty red light district houses.)  But the people here saying 'FKK has nothing to do with prostitution' are wrong, it describes both a nudist movement and also professional sex clubs.

Here's an example of one I was at a few times http://www.the-palace.de/fkk-saunaclub-frankfurt?language=en

Archived