Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

where to stay in bangkok?

dean123456

You could look at Dynasty (is the main soi4 one still under construction?) or Majestic suites.

Or as Deported one says try Nana hotel (also soi4) bit run down nowadays but its a mongering landmark with angels disco below and the notorious carpark outside :WTF1:

There are cheaper alternatives, I usually stay in one of the rooms at the top of soi 7/1. Same soi as Eden and a handful of beer bars ;)

If you want upscale living for a cheap price then you should go for Dynasty inn grande on sukhumvit Soi 6, walking distance to Nana entertainment plaza. Dynasty inn grand have very nice luxury rooms for 2280 baht/night.

Edited by homersimpson

If you want upscale living for a cheap price then you should go for Dynasty inn grande on sukhumvit soi 4, walking distance to Nana entertainment plaza. Dynasty inn grand have very nice luxury rooms for 2280 baht/night.

Another vote for Dynasty Inn Grande, very good clean hotel. :bj9:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Just spent six nights at Dynasty Inn on Soi 4, 1280 baht a night, nice hotel , room was ok but a little dated

but fantastic location wise, Nana Plaza is 20 metres away and nana hotel carpark is across the road, Soi 7 & 7/1 (Beergarten, Eden Club) 5 minute walk, Soi Cowboy about 20 minutes walk.

Sky Train is 5 minutes walk away.

Walkout the front of the hotel and the place is swarming with Freelancers.

http://www.bangkoktonight.com/hotels/girl_friendly.shtml

The link above the first 4 hotels are around where the action is....

A hotel around soi 4, close to Nana Plaza and Beergarden soi 7 .

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

I always stay on Washington Square, but most of you newbies wouldn't even know where that's at

Small entertainment area close to sukhumvit soi 22

Majestic Grande for me. Home away from here. Good prices great location and very guest friendly.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Will always stay at Dynasty Grand-massive rooms, great bed, safe,pool and gym. Just round the corner feom NEP, at 2280 its the dog's bollocks!!

Will always stay at Dynasty Grand-massive rooms, great bed, safe,pool and gym. Just round the corner feom NEP, at 2280 its the dog's bollocks!!

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Nana hotel every time for me.

It is reasonable price, comfortable enough for me and close to the action.

Right across from nana Plaza, just round corner from soi 7 and only a short hop from Soi cowboy.

The place is guest friendly and if you wake up alone in the night feeling horney there are always plenty of girls outside til very late on.

Cheers Mick

• 6 months later...

I stayed at the President Solitaire on Soi 11. Great place and very GF friendly. Close to Q-Bar, Bed Supper, Genesis Bar, and even a 7-11 for snacks and refreshment resupply around the corner. They even have a onsite massage place but I seriously doubt the MG will provide "extra." Overall I had great stay for me...

tango

"If she look good... do it!"

• 4 weeks later...

another vote for dynasty inn on soi 4. Decent rooms, great aircon, and right in the thick of it. Another plus was that you can take an alley round the back to get to your room, bypassing reception and the id card check... So if your a shy ladyboy hunter there is no embarassment... not that i am :LMAO1:

Price was also a factor as it was about 1300 baht a night, sure the dynasty inn grande is nicer, but its nearly 1,000 baht per night more expensive, you can fuck a soi 4 freelancer for that!

1st - decide on the location

2nd - decide on ur budget

3rd - then u can get ur hotel...

Absolutely spot on advice.

In my opinion location is the key for whatever hotel u r staying in.

No point finding a nice hotel which is in the middle of no-where. Before I book my hotels I always do alot of research about the area that it is in - restaurants, bars nearby etc etc.

I have been to Pattaya that many times now I just stay in the Marriott because it is perfect for my needs and suits what I look for in a hotel.

However Bangkok is a total different ball game. Their is that many different areas to chose from.

Edited by makavelli

when I was in Bangkok last year I stayed in a guest house type place for 700 baht nite. Its called modelink soi 4. The people were great and helpful. Had tv, aircon, etc, but most of all very clean. Awesome for the price, in soi 4 sukhumvit, just 5 min walk from nana ent plaza, so cheap, save on taxi.... check out website or can email them [email protected] to book. Why waste money??!? Plus it is kinda away from other tourists and in thai area, interesting just to watch them go about their day to day business

I used to stay at Maxims in Soi 7/1. Very basic but for 700 baht it was value - except the last time i stayed about 2 years back the whole soi had changed and there were bars everywhere and noise until late. It is just the migraine producing bassthat gets me !!! Pity- gotta find another cheapie. Stayed at Sabai but it is bit too far for walking .

babydollsaddict.gif

Gidday 8225,

Mate, would you have any more info on modelink soi 4. I tried to google it but could not find it and so i sent an e-mail wich bounced back. I am always looking for a good place to stay around Sukiminvit to stay that is clean and not too pricey and is within walking distance of the sky Train etc.

babydollsaddict.gif