IGNORED

where to eat?

Loads of good restaurants! Sea food go to King Sea food on WS, Mex Blue Parrot on Pattayaland2, Steak all kinds check this section reports I'm sure you will find what your looking for

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Loads of good restaurants! Sea food go to King Sea food on WS, Mex Blue Parrot on Pattayaland2, Steak all kinds check this section reports I'm sure you will find what your looking for

If you are going to eat on Walking Street you are going to pay top dollar, there are hundreds of places in Pattaya doing the same food for far far less money.

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

man this is a hard one, almost as hard as asking where's the best place for a blowjob, :BirthdayCake1:

It really depends on what you like?

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

personally i love minced beef with rice, and of course chillies the hotter the better!!!!!

Kiss restaurant or anywhere is good

Give Canterbury Tales Cafe a try, we offer a full English Breakfast for 75 baht of 2 eggs 2 bacon sausage beans tomato 2 doorstep toast and Marmalade, Tea or Coffee and orange juice, many main meals as well for example fish chips & peas 100 baht.

Have a bookshop also where you can buy a book and when you read it & return it we give you 50% of the price you paid in credit off your next book, we also give credit for books bought in from absolutely anywhere, in reasonable condition and English Language.

We have 20 rooms available too starting from 7,500 per month.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

There was nothing better than a late night snack after a long night on Walking Street at Fra Pattaya.... It's located on the corner of Walking Street and South Pattaya Road... They have a little bit of everything there and it was pretty cheap.

too many to reccomend, but there is just as many shit ones aswell, my personal favs are, zum simpl south pattaya road & tequilla reef cantina soi 7.

fuck em' all, sort em' out later...

My favourite curry house is on Beach Rd between soi 10 & 11.....and the missus loves the Yam Talay there too :rolleyes:

dean 123456 what sort of food, as my name says i am a big eater, and i have spent allot of time searching out good food in pats, the only thing i dont eat is sea food, my guts can accomodate any thing else.

i like kiss food in the morning for breakfast,lunch mostly i pass eat breakfast to late

dinner i like welcom in on pffff i think its soi 3 but there are a lot good places u need to check out for your self if u like it or not.