IGNORED

Tattoo removal

TheLostShark

Can anyone recommend a tattoo removal place here in Pattaya?

Last year while intoxicated I got a small tattoo done of my ex tgf her name on my arm.

Obviously I want it removed now.

And can anyone tell me how much it will cost approximately?

tat.jpg

removing it would cost a bomb,i paid 60uk pounds a session in liverpool 10years ago ,don't know what they charge now,had tats on fingers done with indian ink these were removed in 2 sessions,had a swallow on hand still there after 5 goes just faded a little they said would need another 10 to remove completely,best bet would be to cover it ,just find a good tattooist here sometimes the ink is shit and colours fade quick, make sure they use good quality ink

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

removing it would cost a bomb,i paid 60uk pounds a session in liverpool 10years ago ,don't know what they charge now,had tats on fingers done with indian ink these were removed in 2 sessions,had a swallow on hand still there after 5 goes just faded a little they said would need another 10 to remove completely,best bet would be to cover it ,just find a good tattooist here sometimes the ink is shit and colours fade quick, make sure they use good quality ink

Thanks for he info.

What do you mean with cover it? To get a tattoo with the color of my skin on the black letters?

Edited by TheLostShark

just get another tat over the existing one,somethink u like besides an ex's name

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

just get another tat over the existing one,somethink u like besides an ex's name

Ok, yeah, that could be a problem, because I dont want any tattoo on that same spot anymore.

What do you mean with cover it? To get a tattoo with the color of my skin on the black letters?

Haha, wow...

Is your name Karl Pilkington by chance?

• 5 weeks later...

Pattaya Ink..

Go ask for Ricky an English fella...

They have a lazer from Europe and usually charge 1,000bht as session

Is Soi New Plaza off 2nd road, Moo 10...opposite soi 7-8. There is a coffee 94 shop

right on the entrance to the soi.

Its just on the left as u enter from 2nd road beofre Mickys bar.

As long as you know what to expect............ you'll love it!!!!

Ok, yeah, that could be a problem, because I dont want any tattoo on that same spot anymore.

Just cross it out then