IGNORED

Construction around sea me spring

pankaj

i was about to book sea me spring hotel. i read from some where that heavy construction is going on near by. so i wanna some advice on this.

First is it true about ongoing construction.

second is it worth booking inspite of ongoing construction

thanks

i was going to book also, search sea me spring in the search bar there are reports as new as a week ago all saying that constructaion starts at 7am and goes all day and looks like it wont be finished for a least a few months, also one poster mentioned that when construction is finished there maybe no sea view anymore ,

have a search good luck also of note worthy mention is no free breakfast

family is number one all else means nothing, go the extra mile its never crowded

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=boom%20boom%20%3A)&count=down&time=1308429000000&bgc=0x0099ff&bgb=3&bgd=0&bc=0xff00ff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x66ff00&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x0000cc&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Ya, there's lots of construction currently going on. Better off at Page10, which is just down the street but away from the construction noise.

Ya, there's lots of construction currently going on. Better off at Page10, which is just down the street but away from the construction noise.

Thanks a lot...does this place has sea view. Is it girl friendly??

I have booked this place from the 20/05/2011 to 29/05/2011 and have it confirmed it is a girl/guest friendly hotel from the hotel management. I'm hoping construction has ceased by then ?

I have booked this place from the 20/05/2011 to 29/05/2011 and have it confirmed it is a girl/guest friendly hotel from the hotel management. I'm hoping construction has ceased by then ?

you booked sea me spring or Page 10 mate?

family is number one all else means nothing, go the extra mile its never crowded

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=boom%20boom%20%3A)&count=down&time=1308429000000&bgc=0x0099ff&bgb=3&bgd=0&bc=0xff00ff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x66ff00&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x0000cc&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

The rooms are huge, they have three different priced rooms and everything is new. Very close the beach and don't have a joiner fee. But yes there is construction going on on a building next door towards second Road. The beach side is OK and you can barely hear anything at midday (assuming your patio doors are shut)

SEXY GORDO - SEXY PUMPUI - เซ็à¸à¸‹à¸µà¹ˆà¹„ขมันมนุษย์

Coming Soon

Sexy Pumpui - Girlfriend Experience - Coming in 2011

Sexy Pumpui - My Isaan Thaidoll (October 2011)

Now Playing

Sexy Pumpui - Street Photography - 2011

Sexy Pumpui - Butterfly- October 2010

Sexy Pumpui - Playing with Dolls july 2010*****

Sexy Pumpui - Thai Daisy Dukes (Sexy Everyday) *****

Sexy Pumpui - Obsession - sleepless in Pattaya - jan 2010 ****

Sexy Pumpui - Feeding the Addiction- End Of Year 2009 *****

Sexy Pumpui - Fall Fling - sep 2009

Sexy Pumpui - Best of All the girls I've lubbed before*****

Blogs

Metrosexual TIps to Keep yourself in Tip-Top Shape for the TG's

Sexy Photo (Beginner's Guide)

Pumpui's Guide to Good Eatin' (Advanced Eating Guide)

i was about to book sea me spring hotel. i read from some where that heavy construction is going on near by. so i wanna some advice on this.

First is it true about ongoing construction.

second is it worth booking inspite of ongoing construction

thanks

No, its not worth staying here when construction is going on...trust me, i was there in Jan & the noise level was annoying when trying to relax beside the pool. Great hotel otherwise.

Edited by felix the cat

i was going to book also, search sea me spring in the search bar there are reports as new as a week ago all saying that constructaion starts at 7am and goes all day and looks like it wont be finished for a least a few months, also one poster mentioned that when construction is finished there maybe no sea view anymore ,

have a search good luck also of note worthy mention is no free breakfast

Incorrect...all the construction is across the road/soi (or whatever you wanna call it) & not on the SeaMe side.

I've stayed in the sea view room & you get a great view of the Pattaya coast line...

DSC01196 (Small).JPG

All pixs are taken from the sea view room balcony, so unless some Thai investor builds a 20 storey hotel on Beach rd i can't see the view being blocked for a while.

DSC01194 (Small).JPG

DSC01195 (Small).JPG

Incorrect...all the construction is across the road/soi (or whatever you wanna call it) & not on the SeaMe side.

I've stayed in the sea view room & you get a great view of the Pattaya coast line...

DSC01196 (Small).JPG

All pixs are taken from the sea view room balcony, so unless some Thai investor builds a 20 storey hotel on Beach rd i can't see the view being blocked for a while.

DSC01194 (Small).JPG

DSC01195 (Small).JPG

great pics thanks, how did you find the location?? was it close to everything??? is the pool open all night?

thanks, i was looking at the sea view room, was the room quiet ?? is it just the pool area that was noisy?

great pics thanks, how did you find the location?? was it close to everything??? is the pool open all night?

thanks, i was looking at the sea view room, was the room quiet ?? is it just the pool area that was noisy?

I found the location (or hotel) because i have a friend who stays up the other end of soi 10 (Eastiny Residence). From memory the pool is open between 7am-7pm but can't be exactly certain....Yes,the room was very quite but the guy next door had his TV up extremely loud & could hear it ,but other than that it was ok.....Yes,the pool area was very noisy when the construction commences & its pretty much all day from 8am-6pm so i wouldn't recommend staying here when this is going on......hope this helps you.

I've added some pixs of the pool for ya....

DSC01198 (Small).JPG

DSC01199 (Small).JPG

DSC01200 (Small).JPG

DSC01201 (Small).JPG

DSC01202 (Small).JPG

DSC01203 (Small).JPG

sombody sead in the accomodation thread that construction was meant to be finished, did you see how far away they look from this??? would they be done by june????? i like the look of the hotel alot and will book it , whats your thoughts ???? realy appreciate it thanks

sombody sead in the accomodation thread that construction was meant to be finished, did you see how far away they look from this??? would they be done by june????? i like the look of the hotel alot and will book it , whats your thoughts ???? realy appreciate it thanks

rota m8, i'm arriving in Patts this Friday (15th) & i'm staying in soi 13 so not to far from SeaMe....i'll go in & ask about when the construction will be finished.....but i'll have to sprint my way through the water fights for ya! :HaHaHa1: Will let you know ASAP :Grin3:

in my opinion ,pattaya seaside hotels are expensive.

there are very good hotels and guesthouse at 2ndroad or back of 2ndroad.

also restaurants are expensive at seaside.

in my opinion ,pattaya seaside hotels are expensive.

there are very good hotels and guesthouse at 2ndroad or back of 2ndroad.

also restaurants are expensive at seaside.

Can you give us some like for like examples? Swimming pool, fitness room, 45square metre room, lifts, super king beds, balcony, wi-fi etc

I will be paying 1800 for Page 10 in July/August (staying for a month) for a Studio Deluxe which is minutes walk to the beach and to north end of 2nd road.

I am seriously waiting for someone to come up with options and not trying to prove a point.

Edited by socrates

rota m8, i'm arriving in Patts this Friday (15th) & i'm staying in soi 13 so not to far from SeaMe....i'll go in & ask about when the construction will be finished.....but i'll have to sprint my way through the water fights for ya! :HaHaHa1: Will let you know ASAP :Grin3:

i will appreciate that alot thanks