Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms available

theaus

We have rooms available during Songkran, we are on soi 3, near enough the action for some fun, and far enough away to get out of it for a bit (if that is possible in Pattaya).

Ask about special rates for PA members for stays of 7 days or more.

We have rooms available during Songkran, we are on soi 3, near enough the action for some fun, and far enough away to get out of it for a bit (if that is possible in Pattaya).

Ask about special rates for PA members for stays of 7 days or more.

what is the seven day price? They I saw the one with the kitchenette, what is the per month stay there? I assume it is 8,000bahts?

Edited by xymmot

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

what is the seven day price? They I saw the one with the kitchenette, what is the per month stay there? I assume it is 8,000bahts?

Hi xynmot,

The seven night stay price is 3,500 THB, that is for all rooms, you can have your pick from whatever is available. This is a promotional offer and does not reflect on our normal prices. The monthly rate for the room with the kitchen facility is 10,000 THB.

Regards,

John

your website has less information.

can anyone make a review for this guest house ?

do u have more room photos and toilets ?

thanks.

your website has less information.

can anyone make a review for this guest house ?

do u have more room photos and toilets ?

thanks.

Hi Mermar,

I know of two BM's who have posted reviews, Imaleaf & Essexlad79.

Sorry for some reason I don't seem to be able to upload pictures to this forum, must be something I am not doing right.