Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

mercedes 280 cdi estate 2008

steve3774

any one in the uk looking for a nice mercedes 280cdi estate 58 plate . giving it away at £14995 !

IMG_1226.JPG

Looks a nice car wish i could buy it here for that. I imagine it would sell for 3-4 million baht £70,000

yes ,you are right.I would like to take it myself but when i contacted customs they wanted a ball park figure of £50,000 import tax based on my value of £18,000,but also added that they would also value the car when it arrived in thailand

Looks a nice car wish i could buy it here for that. I imagine it would sell for 3-4 million baht £70,000

So true.

yes ,you are right.I would like to take it myself but when i contacted customs they wanted a ball park figure of £50,000 import tax based on my value of £18,000,but also added that they would also value the car when it arrived in thailand

am i right in saying that if a thai girls goes over to the UK for a year and comes back to thailand that she can bring a car back import duty free ? as part of a relocation back home type of deal ? if a 15k car will sell for 70k its a nice little earner if its true

am i right in saying that if a thai girls goes over to the UK for a year and comes back to thailand that she can bring a car back import duty free ? as part of a relocation back home type of deal ? if a 15k car will sell for 70k its a nice little earner if its true

she has to be the registered keeper for 1 1/2 yrs but i think she is still taxed,let me know if you find out otherwise,and i will keep it

any one in the uk looking for a nice mercedes 280cdi estate 58 plate . giving it away at £14995 !

And the Mileage is???

• 2 weeks later...