Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Drugged and robbed

Tomj

Fucking Hilarious!

The last thing I would have done is reported it…..

Like i said in my other post,why report to the police that you were robbed by a prostitute,when every body knows its illegal to go with em over there :Oops1:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• Mugg

• midge

• Tomj

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH OK yeah they got what they deserved trying to bag a girl between so many of them for cheap but at the same time they still got drugged and robbed. If that happened to one of you guys would it suddenly make the deed more offensive?

That's the whole point isn't it? It didn't happen to one of any of us.

Sorry, but I'm one who applauded. Circle_Sharks.gif

If she's out there poised to drug and rob all and sundry, then it's not funny and she should be stopped, but you surely can't be surprised that some people approve of this particular result.

I still can't get over the fact that she managed to lay all 5 low at once - not easy surely?

There has to be a main topic just dedicated to these guys, here is another one..

Both Indian tourists stated that while they were walking in the soi heading to the nightlife in town, they happened to meet Miss Pragai who was riding a motorcycle along with her lady friend riding another motorcycle offering the Indians sex in a nearby lavatory.

It's for me unbelieveble what some guys think about where they are.

Right says Fred.They get what they need to learn there lesson.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

That's the whole point isn't it? It didn't happen to one of any of us.

Sorry, but I'm one who applauded. Circle_Sharks.gif

If she's out there poised to drug and rob all and sundry, then it's not funny and she should be stopped, but you surely can't be surprised that some people approve of this particular result.

I still can't get over the fact that she managed to lay all 5 low at once - not easy surely?

They must have thought, a shag and a free round of drinks, result!

:Grin_Jump1:

Did you read the article "Rooms 540-546 on 5th Floor of Diamond Beach Hotel" This is a forum it should not be your only news source ...

If indeed it was the case that these 5 did try to cheap chuckster the girl, then they got what they deserved.

That said, it looks like some are getting their licks in against Indians on this thread.

TBH OK yeah they got what they deserved trying to bag a girl between so many of them for cheap but at the same time they still got drugged and robbed. If that happened to one of you guys would it suddenly make the deed more offensive?

Ultimatley if she intended on not going with them for the money they were offering then she should have declined. 2 wrongs don't make a right and im sure she has some bad karma coming her way in the near future. If someone ever tried to drug or rob me id hope they receive that back 10 fold, assuming I didn't get to them first.

Im not really arsed about the 5 indian guys tbh. You play with fire and you'll get burned. In fact if they tried this sort of thing on in somewhere like Amsterdam they would probably catch a beating on the street and end up in a canal. But listening to some people almost applauding it seems kind of distasteful.

Maybe because im yet to actually go over there and witness them trying it on for cheap for myself I see it from a different angle. On the flip side though I would never think about going on holiday and trying to get away with being a skint bo. When I go on holiday I like to live it up and that's exactly what ill be doing when I do go.

Just an observation.

Nice to see that not everyone is joining the mob and even reading what is actually in the article instead of jumping to all kind of stereotype conclusions when the read the word "indians". Don't get me wrong i also don't feel any love for extreme cheap charlies, but the way most people responding is against all what PA stands for IMHO. As some already mentioned the tone would be totally different if the victims had been of another nationality and drugging and robbing would have been frowned upon instead of being applauded.

Some obervations based on the article:

- The girl seem to have approached the guys and offered services for 1.000Baht. Although likely that would be a total of 1.000, it is nowhere mentioned, so it could also have been 1.000 each.

- The police found used condoms. How did they manage to use those as they seem to have been drugged before anything could happen. Or was the room not cleaned?

Just my 2 bahts worth.

Isn't this a standard ladyboy trick?, they probably got off lightly and are lucky they didn't all wake up with a sore arse. :Oops5:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be stupid! I regularly go to Mexico for mongering! It's considered the most dangerous place for U.S. citizens to go!! Wake the "F" UP!! Come on, are you that ignorant. I will NEVER accept a drink from a bargirl! I have been all over the world. Sure I will be a newbie to Pattaya, but rest assured, I will see my drink poured! I will not accept a drink unless - she drinks first. If she turns it down, I will insist! Then I will yell for the police. Lets see where it goes from there!

• 2 months later...

First of all...i am from India

read all these postsss....just wanna say....i have been coming to pattaya for last 7-8 years now.......never had any issues anywhere....but last year was stopped and not allowed to enter in few gogo's.....guess i know the reason now (after reading these posts).

but like u guys said in these post....that indians act like cheap charlie or whatsoever.....just wanna say....i usually visit pattaya for 15-20 days and spend about 200-250K and i know many indians who come there an have fun like every other tourist from other nationalities.....so it would b wrong to say all indians landing in patt are cheap and act like these a***holes who were robbed.....

but yeah its true and its sad that some of the indians do act like a cheapster on WS...even i have seen them there.......but guyssss all of them are not same.......:)

It's for me unbelieveble what some guys think about where they are.

Right says Fred.They get what they need to learn there lesson.Cheers.

read all these postsss....just wanna say....i have been coming to pattaya for last 7-8 years now.......never had any issues anywhere....but last year was stopped and not allowed to enter in few gogo's.....guess i know the reason now (after reading these posts).

but like u guys said in these post....that indians act like cheap charlie or whatsoever.....just wanna say....i usually visit pattaya for 15-20 days and spend about 200-250K and i know many indians who come there an have fun like every other tourist from other nationalities.....so it would b wrong to say all indians landing in patt are cheap and act like these a***holes who were robbed.....

but yeah its true and its sad that some of the indians do act like a cheapster on WS...even i have seen them there.......but guyssss all of them are not same.......

i think i'd rather take the 36,000 baht hit then get my face and name plastered all over the news.

5 guys 1000 baht to the girl..they get no sympathy from me.

Many guys do just that, especially if it's a ladyboy who done them over, guy doesn't want his photo in the paper sitting there with the ladyboy, all his mates back in Germany or UK will see the pic. So the reported cases are just the tip of the 'berg.

• 1 month later...

lol they even posted up her address on there

man that is messed up

just shows you have to use some common sense 1000B for five guys

and you didn't put your valuables in the safe your are asking for trouble

Dont agree with anyone getting druged and robbed

5 guys with 1 girl 1000bt

In this case i just think

SOM NOM NA

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

• 1 month later...

I have witnessed this in Coconut Bar. 3 - 5 Indians negotiating with 1 girl. Tight so n so's. Fortunately the girl fired them off.

Also seen an male Indian guide with 2 Indian couples board a baht bus. The guide asked driver how much 5 people? Driver said 50b. The guide then charged his clients 100b!! They rip each other off.

You can always meet some groups of indians walking beach road and trying found some desperate girl and pay 200 each.Most of girls only laugh, but probably they always find some fat thai lady who need pay for loom or whatever... I heard a lot of funny stories from girls in Patts and for me its pure fun,i like watching it.. biggrin.gif

Its very easy to see just sitting and watching 30mins on the beach road at night time. Tons of indians did same thing.

but yeah its true and its sad that some of the indians do act like a cheapster on WS...even i have seen them there.......but guyssss all of them are not same.......

I think its not matter of money. Many young people from all around world travel thiland with small money. But no one blame them.