Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

chlamydia help, in need for some Zithromax

boroboro

hi, i think u may have contacted chlamydia in thailand from a blow job as i used protection when having full sex! I may have now passed this on to my girlfriend, is it possible to access Zithromax anywhere(chlamydia cure)? i was thinking of putting this in her food or drink, would this work?? thanks for the advice

Hi there, you can buy drugs here online www.edrugdelivery.com I don't know about taking it in food. Some drugs you have to take after food as the food absorbs the active ingredients thus cancelling out the effect. I guess you would have to follow the instuctions on the bottle or packet whatever. Anyway hope this helps!

Edited by the impaler

Class ! Not only do you think you've given your girlfriend an STD but you intend to compound the matter by slipping her drugs when you're not even sure of the diagnosis.

Are you fucking kidding me? Slip it in her drink? How big a coward are you? Cut her loose to find a real man.

Be really careful about this one!!!!! If you have given it her, she must of give it her bit on the side, so then it will just come back on you? Next time your out with ya mates for the night give her a bottle of wine and put double the dose in, that way your all smiling!

à¸à¸±à¸šà¸™à¸²à¸—ีอันà¹à¸ªà¸™à¸¢à¸´à¹ˆà¸‡à¹ƒà¸«à¸à¹ˆ

hi, i think u may have contacted chlamydia in thailand from a blow job as i used protection when having full sex! I may have now passed this on to my girlfriend, is it possible to access Zithromax anywhere(chlamydia cure)? i was thinking of putting this in her food or drink, would this work?? thanks for the advice

Oooooh your in big trouble!

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

This has got to be a wind up.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

SOMETIMES THE ZITHROMAX IS NOT ENUFF AND YOU HAVE TO GET AN ANTI INFLAMATORY SHOT IN THE ASS. U WANNA TRY GIVING THAT TO HER YOURSELF WHEN SHE'S NOT EXPECTING IT TOO..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

SOMETIMES THE ZITHROMAX IS NOT ENUFF AND YOU HAVE TO GET AN ANTI INFLAMATORY SHOT IN THE ASS. U WANNA TRY GIVING THAT TO HER YOURSELF WHEN SHE'S NOT EXPECTING IT TOO..

You can always try mixing it with her heroin. :P

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

You can always try mixing it with her heroin. :P

..Or inject it straight into your dick and then stick it in her ass, might get the same effect??

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

If she has it bettter do it quick, because she will know within a few days or one week

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

chlamidia can have no showing symptons and the symptons if they want can show later on it sort of can lay dormant hiding are you sure you got this from getting a blow job in los cos your misses could of given it to you before you went to thailand 50 50 on this one for me

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

chlamidia can have no showing symptons and the symptons if they want can show later on it sort of can lay dormant hiding are you sure you got this from getting a blow job in los cos your misses could of given it to you before you went to thailand 50 50 on this one for me

Yeah for people with interest in this subject read day 11 of my trip report. I know you already have Pauljo. :P

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005