IGNORED

3 mobile phone network

tried to use my 3 phone in phuket/patts in nov but couldnt pick up a thai signal.

tried to get it unlocked but every place i tried they just shrugged when i mentioned 3, like theyd never heard of it.

does anyone know IF i can get a 3 network locked, sony ericsson K800i unlocked anywhere in patts, already have a Thai sim and number, but using an old nokia (no camera) and the camera is shit hot on the sony, will enable cheeky shots and calls at same time.

appreciated

you should be able to unlock it at tukcom on south pattaya rd or big c on 2nd rd. you could even unlock it yourself using davinci or wotanserver :Raspberry6:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

thanks, will try davinci

nb with davinci or wotan, its a pay service, where you buy credits & download from their site!!! :Raspberry6:

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Dunno about 3 but we had problems recently with a 6 month old Nokia N70 with Orange.

For the first time EVER no-one can unlock it, not at TukCom OR in BKK. The guys in BKK just say the latest locking tech is too mutt. Haven't even been able to flog the phone here and they go for 14k upwards, 2nd hand, in Tukcom.

If anyone wants a good quality phone to take back to the UK let me know. Prices on the Internet vary from

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 years later...