IGNORED

TQ2 - Important News

rightsaid

TQ2

GREAT NEWS TQ2 IS NOW OPEN DAYTIME FROM 5PM TIL LATE.

BEAUTIFUL NEW GIRLS, GREAT SHOWS, ROCKING MUSIC AND WITH THE SAME NO HASSLE ASTMOSHERE

HAPPY HOUR NOW RUNS FROM 5PM - 10PM DAILY.

TWO SHIFTS OF DANCERS 5PM - MIDNIGHT, AND 8PM - 3AM. WITH AN OVERLAP OF SHIFTS (40 DANCERS) FROM 8PM - MIDNIGHT.

THE SUN MAY OF GONE IN, IT MAY BE RAINING, BUT YOU CAN HAVE THAT SUNSHINE FEELING DAY AND NIGHT IN THE TQ2

Also in future I'll be in TQ2 most days from 6pm so if you do find yourself in Walking Street in the afternoon, drop on by and say hi.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEING YOU ALL

Edited by rightsaid

Great news Alf!!! new afternoon hangout

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Don't forget to post that the privilege card expires this month.

And do you really need this 2 for 1 scam where you pay for 2 small glasses more than 1 large?

Perfect timing. Thats the day i get in to funtown. Might have to make you my first stop. You still got the ST rooms?

Testicles

Perfect timing. Thats the day i get in to funtown. Might have to make you my first stop. You still got the ST rooms?

Yes mate. I have a feeling that the ST room will become very popular during daytime hours.

• 4 weeks later...

TQ2

GREAT NEWS TQ2 WILL BE OPENING DAYTIME AT 2PM FROM 1ST AUGUST

BEAUTIFUL NEW GIRLS, GREAT SHOWS, ROCKING MUSIC AND WITH THE SAME NO HASSLE ASTMOSHERE

THE SUN MAY OF GONE IN, IT MAY BE RAINING, BUT YOU CAN HAVE THAT SUNSHINE FEELING DAY AND NIGHT IN THE FAB TQ2

:wacko: LOOK FORWARD TO SEING YOU ALL :Chokdee3:

Just a reminder that TQ2 is open every afternoon from 2pm. Our happy hours now run from 2pm - 10pm.

Also in future I'll be in TQ2 most days from 4pm so if you do find yourself in Walking Street in the afternoon, drop on by and say hi.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I personally loved TQ2 and scored some sensational ladies as well....Alf and his partners were brilliant hosts....Jboy on the way back asap... :LMAO1::unsure::P:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just a quick update to inform you we've moved up our opening hours to 5pm. We found 2pm was a little too early.

By moving to 5pm we've achieved what I believe is the optimum. It allows us to open up a little earlier and at the same time by overlapping our shifts (5pm - Midnight, and 8pm - 3am) to allow us to have 40 dancers in the bar between the hours of 8pm - Midnight.

Regards,

Alf.

like a lot of ex-pats , I'm an afternoon drinker so that's good news for me.

I'm stuck in Hua Hin for another couple of weeks enjoying the delights of Thai builders creative flare (Show them a picture of a trench running down some land , that should be foolproof, they nod and then dig it across the bloody plot!)

I shall pop in with the lads when I get back. :P

5pm on Sunday as well , I take it?

like a lot of ex-pats , I'm an afternoon drinker so that's good news for me.

I'm stuck in Hua Hin for another couple of weeks enjoying the delights of Thai builders creative flare (Show them a picture of a trench running down some land , that should be foolproof, they nod and then dig it across the bloody plot!)

I shall pop in with the lads when I get back. :D

5pm on Sunday as well , I take it?

Yes, 7 days a week. Look forward to seeing you.

Alf.

• 1 month later...
  • 14 years later...

I have very fond memories of TQ2. Years ago I was living in Bangkok at the time and took a five day holiday in Pattaya. I was in the bar and took a shine to a petite spinner. I immediately bar fined her. We were sitting having a couple more drinks. I didn't know the farang manager but he came over and asked me if I would do him a favor. I had no idea what he wanted until he pointed out another dancer. and asked me If I would take her too, no bar fine. He told me they were a couple and the one left behind would cost him customers because she would be sour and pouting the rest of the night. I was a bit concerned but thought what the hell. That turned out to be the best time I ever had in Pattaya. Both knew VERY well how to please a man and please each other too. The next day the spinner asked me if they could stay another night. She said if I fed them and paid one bar fine a day, they would really like to stay. I happily agreed. I took them to the water park that afternoon. I was a bit embarrassed when they both stripped down to bras and panties and went swimming. We then went to the house they lived in to feed their dog. I kept them for the entire five days, They both were giggly and smiling all the time. I gave them both 500 baht plus the bar fines (300 baht at that time) and headed back to Bangkok.The next time I went down to Pattaya, I headed to TQ2. They were no longer there. I bar hopped and went in several places where the TQ2 girls said they may be working. No luck. I was quite disappointed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

Wow! 14 year bump. Could that be a record? 

Sounds like a nice place :)

Yes, and the bar which is the subject of the thread closed in October 2011 (before becoming Wildcats, and then part of PinUp) so maybe bumping a bar that's been closed 11 years is a record as well.

When TQ2 was up and running was a great place was sad to see it go 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

On 01/01/2022 at 21:57, SirL said:

Yes, and the bar which is the subject of the thread closed in October 2011 (before becoming Wildcats, and then part of PinUp) so maybe bumping a bar that's been closed 11 years is a record as well.

i think it was Bada Bing before wild cats

I moved to Thailand in 1991 to work, so I have been here for a lot of years. Except for five LONG years of working in Kalifornia when the Thai economy crashed, I have been here full time. I have a lot of great memories from years past. At my age, memories are important.

• Like 2

Also for me being one of my favorite bars off WS.

Good time and being treated well when there.

If I remember correctly, the bar was a owned partnership by a Thai lady and an Australian (?) with a Thai manager.

Back before it ever closed, somehow the Australian (?) got bumped out of his part of the ownership. 

I'm sure @Soi7can remember the details. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

49 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

Also for me being one of my favorite bars off WS.

Good time and being treated well when there.

If I remember correctly, the bar was a owned partnership by a Thai lady and an Australian (?) with a Thai manager.

Back before it ever closed, somehow the Australian (?) got bumped out of his part of the ownership. 

I'm sure @Soi7can remember the details. 

I remember, but as someone else said, who really cares now. Bars come and bars go, same as the patrons. 

41 minutes ago, thainet said:

I remember, but as someone else said, who really cares now. Bars come and bars go, same as the patrons. 

I agree, can't live in the past.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.