Sign in to follow this  
Dikkedirk

Laos

Dikkedirk

Hello everybody,

I've been in Laos for three weeks to see the country and to try out the local ladies. The only place for me where it was possible to encounter ladies of the night was in Vientiane in the Bor pen nyang bar and in the disco of the Don Chan palace hotel. As you probably know it is forbidden to bring a lady into a Guesthouse and the first days i could'nt bring one but i found out that the bigger hotels (I stayed in the royal orchid) had no problems with guests so i moved and had a lot of fun with Noy a tiny lao girl (21 years old). In cities like luang prabang and pakse i did't see any possibility so if anybody has different experiences i would be glad to hear because next year i want to go again!

greetings,

Dirk

cokid

Laung Prabang was beautiful right on the river and cool fog in the morning. The people were kick back. I took a boat, it took 2 days from ChiangRai province but was cool beer Loas is yummy and drugs are almost legal if you like them. Girls yes harder to get but posible and blowjobs are easy in massage shops. I liked it a lot and would go agian. Vientiane was not very nice more third world but close to Isan if you want to play.

Shuggy

The I saw a couple of free lancers in Luang Prabang. As you head down the hill towards the river there there is a road that runs between the big hill and the river. Me and a mate were walking back to our hotel around midnight ish and walked down this dark stretch of road. There were a few young blokes on motorbikes offering drugs who we walked straight by. On the same stretch of road there were a few reasonably attractive girls (it wads dark)who asked "you want lady". They were sitting on a stone/brick wall which was on the same side of the road as the river. Didnt take them up on the offer. This was about a year and a half ago. The Tuk Tuk drivers around the big main market (Not the night market) also asked us "you wan fuk lady". Wasnt mongering at the time.

The directions I gave are pretty poor but if you can find an online map of Luang I should be able to point out the stop for you on it.

rzeka

Thanks for the valuable information. I will have to give it try in a few months.