IGNORED

Premiership 2007/2008

MIGHTYONE

Just a couple of weeks to kick off and now that most of the transfers have taken place, who will win the league this year. The poll is not who you want to win, but who you think will win. Much as Mourinho annoys me I have a feeling that Chelsea may just scrape it, but I think Liverpool will be a lot closer to the top 2 this year and also think Tottenham will be a lot closer to Arsenal.

I agree with you. If anyone has a chance to beat out ManU it will be Chelsea. In addition to Tottenham challenging for the top 5, I think Everton has a shot. Arsenal without the leadership of Henry looks like they may drop out of the top 5.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

MO,

Blue is the colour, football is game...

Prem & Champ league, Ave it!

DS

MO,

Blue is the colour, football is game...

Prem & Champ league, Ave it!

DS

United rules!

1st Man united

2nd ARSENAL

3rd Chelsea

4th Liverpool

12th The scum

:):P:P:D

I have to admire your loyalty to a lost cause, an insight to a real die-hard believer...

Goonies 2nd.... you need a goal scorer

I don't think we will be bothering the judges :D

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Just as long as Chelsea dont win it i will be happy, Come on Fulham....!

"Talk to Jesus"

The title will be staying at Old Trafford. Its a foregone conclusion.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Hi,

Not sure this year. Dont fancy Man U to win it. Chelsea are favs IMO,

but the Scousers might nick it.

No man is a hero to his valet.

1st Man united

2nd ARSENAL

3rd Chelsea

4th Liverpool

12th The scum

i think it goes a bit more like this,bit of a mix up on the real scum

1st Man United

2nd Arsenal

3rd Chelsea

4th The Scum

12th Tottenham

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

LA Galaxy.

Chelsea lost ground last year purely because Essien had to play in the back four....or more importantly he WASN'T playing in midfield...if he stays fit and keeps his midfield position then Chelsea will cruise it...

I don't really care who wins as long the team doesn't contain any ex Leeds players...especially Kewell....

Edited by Jeremia

Think the title will be a bit more open this season. Been some clever signings made outside of Man Utd and Chelsea

:Chokdee::GoldenSmile1::sad::sad:

I have to admire your loyalty to a lost cause, an insight to a real die-hard believer...

Goonies 2nd.... you need a goal scorer

We have 5 goal scorers.Just because Henry has gone,it does not mean we are finished.Have you been watching our games so far?The title is more open than you think!

LETS HAVE IT!!!!!!

Man United will walk it again this season.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I´l bet on The Red Devils :Party1:

Go United.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

1. Man Utd.

2. Liverpool.

3. Chelski.

4. Arsenal.

Close season. I think Arsenal will do ok but suffer with no Va Va Voom.

Mighty Reds will go far in Europe with Sir Alex's cunning signings.

LFC will do ok, but it's about time.

Cheers.

So many women, so little time!!!

Anybody got a spare centre half :9of10Score:

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

I am not sure what my MU team is thinking in signing Tevez. That gives them three strikers fighting for the time Rooney, who will play every minute, doesn't get. Do they think Tevez will make Rooney better? Tevez is exciting but he likes to hog the ball and look flashy. He is exciting.

If anything happens to Ronaldo, there is no chance of repeat.

I think Chelsea has an excellent chance of taking the title. If Terry is healthy, their defense is awesome. When he was out last season they had no one that could clear the area in front of goal. Terry is the best at what he does. Lampard is almost as good as Ronaldo. With a little improvement at forward (not Drogba) they will be hard to beat.

Still, Sir Alex always puts an amazing team on the pitch.

I like Portsmouth, Liverpool and Arsenal in the top five.

Bad result for Man U and Rooney out for a while. Good wins for Liverpool and Newcastle and Chelsea and Arsenal scraped thru, although Chelsea without Drogba and Terry. Still fancy Chelsea but would like to see Liverpool give them a good go.