IGNORED

Best Beach Villa Hotel

sarsbuk

Hi People

Does anyone have information on the Best beach Villa hotel on Soi 5 please????? The hotel has a good location and the rooms look nice.... Just hoping someone has stayed here and can post some pics or a little review.. Also if I can find out if the hotel is GF??

I think I have looked at TOO many hotels for my upcoming tour and my brain is fried now!!!! I do like the look of this place though!

Thanks for your help

S

Edited by sarsbuk

Hello,

Also looked at their website and found this comment in the rates section regarding your GF question:

Maximum 1 extra person in each room type only. For the case of 2 children/baby with 2

adult. For the extra person charge 300.- Baht with breakfast.

It is a bit strange how it is formulated but I think it is a cover charge if you bring company.

Know how you feel, also have looked at too many hotels for my first tour and still haven't decided.

I am looking for the same category of hotels and for the moment this is my shortlist:

+ www.sabailodge.com in Soi 2

+ www.flippergroup.com in Soi 7

+ www.lkpattayahotel.com in Soi 12

First two are certainly GF, but last one is still a question.

Soi 2 is however about 10 min by bus from Walking Street, so pretty far from action.

Last one is my favorite but need answer to GF question also before I will book.

Have you decided yet or do you have some more to look at for my short list ?

Edited by Spillertwo

Spiller,

Soi 2 is too far from "the action"??? The whole fackin town is "the action"!!!! And besides that the baht bus couldn't be more than a 5 min ride.

CM

I might be ancient, but my dick still rises in the east.......the Far East that is!!!!

I have emailed Best Beach Villa hotel twice now.... Still no answer. They have until friday to answer my questions then I move on!

Areca Lodge is a safe bet, but being a smoker I know I will smoke in the room!!!!!

Last Patts trip I stayed at Lek hotel... Just fancy somewhere a bit more upmarket and an in-room safe is vital. Pool is needed also!

Best Beach Villa seems perfect for what I want! and only a stones throw from Soi half dozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will give them a few more days and then back on the hunt for hotels!!!!

Hello,

Also looked at their website and found this comment in the rates section regarding your GF question:

Maximum 1 extra person in each room type only. For the case of 2 children/baby with 2

adult. For the extra person charge 300.- Baht with breakfast.

It is a bit strange how it is formulated but I think it is a cover charge if you bring company.

Know how you feel, also have looked at too many hotels for my first tour and still haven't decided.

I am looking for the same category of hotels and for the moment this is my shortlist:

+ www.sabailodge.com in Soi 2

+ www.flippergroup.com in Soi 7

+ www.lkpattayahotel.com in Soi 12

First two are certainly GF, but last one is still a question.

Soi 2 is however about 10 min by bus from walking street, so pretty far from action.

Last one is my favorite but need answer to GF question also before I will book.

Have you decided yet or do you have some more to look at for my short list ?

Hi People

Does anyone have information on the Best beach Villa Hotel on Soi 5 please????? The hotel has a good location and the rooms look nice.... Just hoping someone has stayed here and can post some pics or a little review.. Also if I can find out if the hotel is GF??

I think I have looked at TOO many hotels for my upcoming tour and my brain is fried now!!!! I do like the look of this place though!

Thanks for your help

S

Hi,

I have the Best beach Villa booked for October.Looks great and I can't wait. I regularly stay at the sabai lodge new wing(sabai wing) and love this place. The baht bus goes down soi 2 and takes you all the way to Walking Street and passes Soi 6, 7, 8 etc on the way. There are many interesting bars up around soi 2. The LK Metropole is very guest friendly if your talking about the Metrople. Can't speak for the other LK hotels though. Won't go wrong with any of these as far as I can see.

Hey Buddy Guy

How did you book your room with them??? I have emailed them twice but no response!! Did you find out if the hotel is GF?????

Thanks

Hi,

I have the Best beach Villa booked for October.Looks great and I can't wait. I regularly stay at the sabai lodge new wing(sabai wing) and love this place. The baht bus goes down soi 2 and takes you all the way to walking street and passes soi 6, 7, 8 etc on the way. There are many interesting bars up around soi 2. The LK Metropole is very guest friendly if your talking about the Metrople. Can't speak for the other LK hotels though. Won't go wrong with any of these as far as I can see.

Stayed at BestBeach Villa in Feb '06 as it was new then. Was going to stay long term but for the noise from soi2/3 (they had a stage where Thai music was being cranked out with their 4,000 watt subwoofers when I was there.....windows shook) so I moved on. Nice rooms, staff friendly, clean, but you could hear a Thai girl picking her nose getting out of the elevator in that place..... no sound insulation whatsoever.

the Sabai lodge is my choice good location and everything you could need, I booked a room for the last 2 weeks in Nov its costing 1450/ nt deluxe room pool

• 1 month later...