IGNORED

Which one to choose?

DanishFarang

Well - now it is about time for me to soon be booking my very first trip to Pattaya. Hopefully my holiday is approved at the beginning of next week :P

I have been reading 100s of posts regarding all kind of hotels in Pattaya and have now decided on a short list to choose from. Any last minutes advices would be highly appreciated.

This is my short list:

Pattaya Bay Resort (it looks good, good reviews, location and prices - if anything else fails this will be the choice for me)

Dynasty Inn (Can not seem to find any reviews of this hotel. Good location, good prize - and the reason why I am thinking about this is because I would like to have a couple of days in Bangkok as well - mostly because I want to try Nuru massage and a soapie sandwich massage - none of which I can find information about getting in Pattaya. This hotel has similar hotel in Bangkok and offers free transport from BKK to Pattaya when I choose their hotel both places)

DrunkenDuck(Again - good reviews, good location, good prize - an extra plus is the buscrawls that they offer. The minus (for me) would be that they also have bargirls there - and knowing myself I would probably be stupid enough to barfine one of them at some point, which will probably lead to problems when I bring back someone else).

Now - I know that you all have you favorites and to be frank there is a lot of places that could very well tempt me in the future, but at this moment I would love any extra information about these three hotels.

Hope you can help this newbie out :D

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Ive stayed at both PBR and dynasty INN. PBR i like due to the location. Its girl friendly and great staff. free wifi and breakfast. Dybasty inn i like if im going to stay in bkk and pattaya since its free transportation between the 2 and in bkk its right next to nana plaza. both have clean rooms.

good luck on choosing and have a great trip!

Ive stayed at both PBR and dynasty INN. PBR i like due to the location. Its girl friendly and great staff. free wifi and breakfast. Dybasty inn i like if im going to stay in bkk and pattaya since its free transportation between the 2 and in bkk its right next to nana plaza. both have clean rooms.

good luck on choosing and have a great trip!

Thank you for your advice - and the good lucks.

Right now I must admit that Dynasty Inn is probably the one to choose - just have to make sure that they have no joiner fee/are guest friendly. Will ask them when I make inquiry before booking.

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Stayed at The Dynasty Grande in BKK. Should be able to get it for 1500bht a night.

It is a nice medium price hotel and 5 mins from Nana Plaza and Annies if you like Sopies.

Would stay tere again.

Stayed at The Dynasty Grande in BKK. Should be able to get it for 1500bht a night.

It is a nice medium price hotel and 5 mins from Nana Plaza and Annies if you like Sopies.

Would stay tere again.

Thanks for the advice. I did not even see that they also had a Dynasty Grande. For the fun of it I did check up on their prices - and it seems to be 2.280 bath/night when I clicked. Maybe not expensive - but the Dynasty Inn have a price of 1.280 bath/night - and even the promise of discount if you book three nights or more, so that would still be my prime target (if I choose this solution - I have not totally decided yet - my mind changes every other second when I think of it) :D

But I do appreciate that you took the time to answer me and come with a suggestion.

Dynasty Grande is a great hotel much nicer than Dynasty inn.If you can get it for 1800bath run and grab it.

Dynasty Grande is a great hotel much nicer than Dynasty inn.If you can get it for 1800bath run and grab it.

Ah with more good reviews it seems like the place to choose then. And I do presume that they are totally guest friendly?

Thank you for your answer it is very much appreciated :)

I think you will find that PBR is a favorite for many BM’s, but all 3 will do. Dynasty is in a quiet soi, not to near any of the main action-areas but not far from any of them either. I haven’t stayed in Dynasty but stayed in the soi several times and liked it.

Drunken Duck I’m told is very nice but I haven’t tried it myself. Normally I prefer hotels but I am tempted :P the LK Metro area is great.

Hopefully on Friday I will win a free week in Drunken Duck that I can use this summer.

I’m staying on soi Diana in April, at the Renaissance, if you want to have a beer with a fellow Danish.

I couldn’t find you on FB ?

I think you will find that PBR is a favorite for many BM’s, but all 3 will do. Dynasty is in a quiet soi, not to near any of the main action-areas but not far from any of them either. I haven’t stayed in Dynasty but stayed in the soi several times and liked it.

Drunken Duck I’m told is very nice but I haven’t tried it myself. Normally I prefer hotels but I am tempted :P the LK metro area is great.

Hopefully on Friday I will win a free week in Drunken Duck that I can use this summer.

I’m staying on soi Diana in April, at the Renaissance, if you want to have a beer with a fellow Danish.

I couldn’t find you on FB ?

You are right! - I posted wrong name here. My name on FB is René Farang. Thank you for the heads up - and the good advices :)

I won't be in Adult Disneyland until til end of may - would have loved to have a beer with you - hopefully we can do that another time :):):):)

Dynasty Grande is very nice, big rooms, frendley stuff, nice restaurant, great value for that money. i stay there 3 weeks ago and pay 1.880

Edited by bonehard

Dynasty Grande is very nice, big rooms, frendley stuff, nice restaurant, great value for that money. i stay there 3 weeks ago and pay 1.880

It do seems like the place to be. Thank you for the advice :)

Thank you for your advice - and the good lucks.

Right now I must admit that Dynasty Inn is probably the one to choose - just have to make sure that they have no joiner fee/are guest friendly. Will ask them when I make inquiry before booking.

All Dynasty hotels are girl friendly.

I have stayed at Dynasty Grande, Dynasty Inn BKK & Dynasty Inn Pattaya.

DI BKK is a shit hole. Much better value hotels even accounting for the bargain basement price of b1280. Rooms face a smelly alleyway or the back of nana and are small and musty. Bathrooms old and falling to bits. Staff rude. The shuttle to Pattaya is fast and convenient but you can book a seat on the shuttle even if you do not stay at a DI. The cost is not much more than taking the bus from Ekamai.

Dynasty Grande is b2280 and is much much nicer. Some people love the Soi6 location but if you are like me, you may wish to stay a little bit away from the "ground zero" that is Nana.

If you plan on going to the soapies (for Nuru, I recommend Colonze 2) I recommend Darjeeling hotel, which can be booked using Tim @ http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/. This hotel isnot only close to soi cowboy but a stone's throw away from Asoke BTS & MRT. This is very handy for getting to the big soapies on Rachada or Petchburi Road.

The Dynasty Inn in Pattaya is surprisingly good. It has some nice quiet rooms on soi13 facing the Lek hotel pool. Rooms have small balconies, are quire spacious if a little dated but have huge walk in showers that make showering with your lady(s) for the night great fun! If you feel like splashing out a bit, book a seaview room at Sandy Spring on soi13 and get a great view of Pattaya Bay and one of the nicest pools for a hotel of this grade.

Hope this helps- Skol!

Edited by Spursman

All Dynasty hotels are girl friendly.

I have stayed at Dynasty Grande, Dynasty Inn BKK & Dynasty Inn Pattaya.

DI BKK is a shit hole. Much better value hotels even accounting for the bargain basement price of b1280. Rooms face a smelly alleyway or the back of nana and are small and musty. Bathrooms old and falling to bits. Staff rude. The shuttle to Pattaya is fast and convenient but you can book a seat on the shuttle even if you do not stay at a DI. The cost is not much more than taking the bus from Ekamai.

Dynasty Grande is b2280 and is much much nicer. Some people love the soi6 location but if you are like me, you may wish to stay a little bit away from the "ground zero" that is Nana.

If you plan on going to the soapies (for Nuru, I recommend Colonze 2) I recommend Darjeeling Hotel, which can be booked using Tim @ http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/. This hotel isnot only close to soi cowboy but a stone's throw away from Asoke BTS & MRT. This is very handy for getting to the big soapies on Rachada or Petchburi Road.

The Dynasty Inn in Pattaya is surprisingly good. It has some nice quiet rooms on soi13 facing the Lek Hotel pool. Rooms have small balconies, are quire spacious if a little dated but have huge walk in showers that make showering with your lady(s) for the night great fun! If you feel like splashing out a bit, book a seaview room at Sandy Spring on soi13 and get a great view of Pattaya Bay and one of the nicest pools for a hotel of this grade.

Hope this helps- Skol!

Hi

That is a very good bunch of good advice. I have already saved the links for future reference. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

This time around I have however decided to jump into the deep water and take the entire two weeks in Pattaya. But if it turns out to be too much for me, then Darjeeling hotel will be my choice after your excellent advice.

Hi

That is a very good bunch of good advice. I have already saved the links for future reference. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

This time around I have however decided to jump into the deep water and take the entire two weeks in Pattaya. But if it turns out to be too much for me, then Darjeeling Hotel will be my choice after your excellent advice.

Mate, you will not regret your decision. Two weeks in Pattaya is nothing. If you for some reason are getting tired of all the girls and beers (WTF??), you could also take a short break at Koh Larn. The beaches there are very nice, I have been told :Circle_Sharks:

I haven't been there myself yet, but it is on my list in July.

you could all so consider Boss Suites in BKK. I thought it was much better than Dynasty and roughly the same price.

Hey I'll be in LK ren as well from 21 april - could be fun to meet up with some danes for a beer!

Br

Jens

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Mate, you will not regret your decision. Two weeks in Pattaya is nothing. If you for some reason are getting tired of all the girls and beers (WTF??), you could also take a short break at Koh Larn. The beaches there are very nice, I have been told :Circle_Sharks:

I haven't been there myself yet, but it is on my list in July.

Yeah, I am confident that I will have a good time after reading all the posts in here. Bangkok will have to wait for another time.

A shame that we are not in Pattaya at the same time. Would have liked to share a beer with you.

:)

you could all so consider Boss Suites in BKK. I thought it was much better than Dynasty and roughly the same price.

Hey I'll be in LK ren as well from 21 april - could be fun to meet up with some danes for a beer!

Br

Jens

Hey Jens

I won't be coming before the end of may so unless you are staying a very long time then I think there will be no beer-sharing this time around :unsure:

But I sure hope that we will have a chance in the future for that :)

Thanks for the advice about Bangkok. I have noted it down for future reference.