IGNORED

Which you choose

flyx

please guide me

do you think which of these hotels i stay?

chayiapoon OR pattaya bay resort

pattaya bay resort without a doubt, but the chaiyapoon inn,is certainly the best accommodation in the soi , but the pattaya bay gets great reviews.

Edited by mulphy

Not stayed at either but having seen Tidians room at Pattaya Bay Resort I would definatley recommend it. Little bit out the way but they have a tuk tuk to shuttle you about.

From the 1st August there having the best (imo) restaurant in Pattaya serving food there, Cherry Restaurant

Have a look at the site... http://www.pattayabayresort.com

Its also where Dirty Sanchez regular stays... so can't be that bad :sign1:

I picked up D_S a couple of times from Pattaya Bay and the hotel and rooms are great. Its a little out of the way though.

I doubt you can compare it to Chaiyapoon though - his loom was 1900 a night there (I think 790 for the small ones and 1,200 for deluxe). It also has airport pick-up.

Chaiyapoon is more "central" but it the Soi has a very low rent reputation despite the fact that there are a few popular bars and eating houses there.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 4 weeks later...

I have stayed at the CHAIYAPOON INN before and found it a far to walk to Walking Street. The hotel is OK though.

Looking at the map on their website, the PATTAYA BAY RESORT doesn't look that far away but I have been fooled before!

I would guess a good 10 to 15 minute walk from the start of Walking Street back to the hotel.

Am I right or wrong?

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif