IGNORED

Why white skin is all the rage in Asia

QuotaMan

When I first starting sleeping with thai girls I liked the darked skinned ones, but now I really like the fair skinned ones. Once dated this thai chinese girl in bkk and she was white as ivory (unlike me lol). Think I prefer those now, not that it would stop me from being with anyone else.

When I first starting sleeping with thai girls I liked the darked skinned ones, but now I really like the fair skinned ones. Once dated this thai chinese girl in bkk and she was white as ivory (unlike me lol). Think I prefer those now, not that it would stop me from being with anyone else.

Maybe you absorbed their culture? When one spends enough time in another environment they become it. A lot of Eastern Europeans go to western Europe. And their values such as beating their children change. And peoples accent changes. So you might have been enough to Thailand to think Thai?

Maybe you absorbed their culture? When one spends enough time in another environment they become it. A lot of Eastern Europeans go to western Europe. And their values such as beating their children change. And peoples accent changes. So you might have been enough to Thailand to think Thai?

Haha yes maybe a bit after living here for 5 years, but its not long compared to many other BMs living here im sure. I do love the thai chinese look with the fair skin, its jsut a very "clean" look" compared to the darker girls whos skin often has many different colourations (or shades of brown lol)