IGNORED

Warning: Crazy Fighter in the Thong Sala Bars, Koh Phangan

dimag

I read something in a german board and i am now in Koh Phangan.

WARNING of crazy fighter in the Thong Sala Bars

Thong Sala to the bars near the Food Factory drives a lunatic (probably Swiss although he looks more like a Russian) about drug addicts thugs. He usually sits in the Funny Bar (next Kimao bar). It is easy to see: Light skin, very muscular, many tattoos, bald head. He usually spends a lot of drinks for the girls. It is available in most bars known as thugs, probably Swiss. Caution: Highly irritable he strikes suddenly, probably due to drug use. The operators are afraid of him, as the girls too. Let us hope that the Thai mafia soon restore security.

I asked some girls abut him, they know him and they have give him the nameBirdbrain, thats the right name for the stupid guy :-)

HI MATE

ON WHICH GERMAN SPEAKING BOARD DID YOU READ ABOUT THIS STORY ?

DANKE

• 2 weeks later...

@andi

i must look again where i saw.

Bird Brain live in Koh Phangan and has many tattoos in the face too.

I think him russian because everthing about him (clothes, speaking, dont care about money) is like russian

The owner of Funny Bar is a strange Ladyboy (and ugly :GoldenSmile1: )

Take care when you order a ladydrink there, the ladyboy chart about 160 baht.

• 1 month later...

hi i live in koh phangan and the guys name is otta and he is czech and yes he is a pain in the ass

• 7 months later...

Hi i know him and yes he is czech and have shit for brain,

@andi

I think him russian because everthing about him (clothes, speaking, dont care about money) is like russian

That old LB died a couple years back mate ( the little blond old one) but i think (not sure because i don't like that place) another LB owns it now..

• 3 months later...

Hi i know him and yes he is czech and have shit for brain,

That old LB died a couple years back mate ( the little blond old one) but i think (not sure because i don't like that place) another LB owns it now..

Hello. I am very curious as to the name of this bar you speak of. Ive been searching high and low for a specific small lady bar in tong sola. it some what fits your description. a chinese funny looking lady boy owns it now. Yes he/she is chinese. looks some what thai though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I am very curious as to the name of this bar you speak of. Ive been searching high and low for a specific small lady bar in tong sola. it some what fits your description. a chinese funny looking lady boy owns it now. Yes he/she is chinese. looks some what thai though.

The bars just outside Thong Sala are called Funny bar and Smile bar I think. There's more, but these ones are beside each other.

• 1 year later...

You,ve got smile funny and variety bar next to each other

@andi

wow, sounds like a fun place to hang out in...

NOT!!!

Archived