IGNORED

Cheap Moving Truck Service Needed

nivea

I am moving to a new room soon. I just need a large pick-up truck style Movers service. For a small move in Pattaya in 2008, price was 300 baht for the truck and 200 per helper (700 total took about 4 hours) . But I lost the fellow's number.

Any recommendations? :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5:

I got one now from a friend who went to the soi near Central Road and Third road intersection where Sophon Cable had an office. There were 2 trucks there advertising movers.

But it's one of those pickups with back seats and a smaller cargo space.

If you know of another Movers service, please post the number in this topic.

Interesting. Do you have a price quote for those movers? Whenever I move I hire a "pickup truck taxi" or a baht bus. Baht bus is about 300 + have the guy help for 200. Last time I moved it was 500 baht + 300 baht for him to help. He quoted the 500, I gave him 300 as a tip. Every time cost between 500-800 baht.

Here's the card from the pickup guy. I don't know his name, he speaks a little english.

taxi-pickup-pattaya.JPG