Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rinya apartments and kitchen, soi Lengkee

andrew

Hi guys, i was looking over soiDB website, and stumbled on Rinya apartments and kitchen.

Well, it appears pretty neat from outside, but i failed to find any other info on it . I wonder if there someone who stayed in Rinya or had a meal in their restaurant ? Would be great to hear anything, good or bad ( meal/rooms rates, quality of premises and what facilities they have, etc)

Thanks

Andrew

Hi guys, i was looking over soiDB website, and stumbled on Rinya apartments and kitchen.

Well, it appears pretty neat from outside, but i failed to find any other info on it . I wonder if there someone who stayed in Rinya or had a meal in their restaurant ? Would be great to hear anything, good or bad ( meal/rooms rates, quality of premises and what facilities they have, etc)

Thanks

Andrew

Stayed here many times during the years, truth is I just checked out two weeks ago after staying for 2 months!

Small and friendly place with a Bakery and Pizza Restaurant out front called "Loaf".

Didn't eat at the restaurant, but they are supposed to have tasty pizzas!

Used to have Thaifood as well with roomservice, but now converted to a bakery with breads and pizzas.

Different sized rooms.

Front rooms are mediumsized nice and bright with windows, but some streetnoise from 24 hour traffic can be annoying.

Some of the frontrooms have a small balcony others not.

They have smaller more quiet and darker rooms in the middle of the building with tiny balconies, OK to hang your laundry out to dry, but obstructed view because close to next building.

Rooms on the backside are bigger with separate japstyle aircon bedroom with matress directly on the floor and with glassdoors and fan cooled dining-room with kitchen corner with Microwave and sink also bigger balcony with watertap and place to hang your clothes.

Topfloor has Fanrooms also I think.

There's a fan in every aircon room as well, if you like it better than the aircon.

It's been open at least 8 years, although outside and the restaurant has recently got new paint, the rooms are old.

Said that it's a clean and very friendly place.

Except for the frontrooms it's a very quiet place inspite of being situated right behind 7/11 at Pattaya's busiest streetcorner Soi Bua Khao/Soi Lengkee/Soi Dianna Inn!

Minuses are very low waterpressure in the showers, just about enough for a shower, but could be better.

Shower area in the small rooms is also cramped with just place for one person at a time, slightly bigger bathrooms in the other rooms.

I stayed in the small rooms for 13000 baht a month all inclusive.

Cleaned every second day if you stay on a monthly basis and drinking water and toilet paper you have to buy except for first night.

I think small room is 690 baht if you pay per night and room cleaned every day, including drinking water and toilet paper.

I had a small problem with the old aircon, hasn't been changed since opening I think and also quite noisy, termostat wouldn't stop the cooling when the temperature was reached, didn't use the aircon much though because room was pretty cool at night anyway in January/February.

Room also a bit dark, good for a long sleep but difficult to read in!

One big bonus is the newly installed free Wireless Internet that worked well without interuption during my stay!

That was my main reason for staying here.

Front and small rooms also have a small bench/sofa and table, big rooms have dining table and chairs and a comfy rattan chair for TV watching.

Contact details and adress:

Rinya House

312/88 M.9 Soi Lengkee

Tel.038 427615-6

[email protected]

no website

Book online here

Friendly staff, Good location, Free Wireless Internet, nice price, but always check out the room first that everything is OK!

Rinya House has quite a few repeat visitors so best to book in advance!

The tiny reception is through a small glassdoor at the left side of the restaurant.

Girlfriendly doesn't even keep the girls IDcards, although there is a guy watching the place at night usually sitting in the restaurant.

They were just starting to set up CCTV when I was there for better safety!

Plahgat

Rinya House

Rinya House 11.jpg

Small room

Rinya House 41.jpg

Rinya House 31.jpg

Rinya House 21.jpg

Rinya House 11.jpg

Here's an old picture from the big rooms taken a couple of years ago.

Rinya House 51.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks plahgat for an amazing review of this apartments! Booked small room from your photo for 1 month starting from 18 October =)

Блог о путешеÑтвиÑÑ… - РаÑÑказы о моих путешеÑтвиÑÑ… по Юго-ВоÑточной Ðзии и других чаÑÑ‚ÑÑ… мира =)

Any updates?

Standard 15,000 bath/month

Studio with kitchenette 16,500 bath/month

One-Bedroom with kitchenette 20,000 bath/month

What's the best deal?

Edited by Sledneck

I stayed there for 4 nights last year,and i agree with everything plahgat says.

The only thing i didnt like was, i was in the room at the front of the building,and the noise off soi lenkee was very hard to block out,and the shower had very low pressure,but other than that it is a great little place.

I stayed there for 4 nights last year,and i agree with everything plahgat says.

The only thing i didnt like was, i was in the room at the front of the building,and the noise off soi lenkee was very hard to block out,and the shower had very low pressure,but other than that it is a great little place.

What kind of room did you stay in?

The problem with noise is only standard room, or also studio with kitchenette and one bedroom with kitchenette?

What kind of room did you stay in?

The problem with noise is only standard room, or also studio with kitchenette and one bedroom with kitchenette?

Yeah it was the standard room at the front,cheap and cheerful.

Rooms inside and at the back are very quiet!

Plahgat

Rooms inside and at the back are very quiet!

Plahgat

Where is the "one bedroom with kitchenette"? front, inside or back?

I'm unfortunately a "light sleeper" (but I may sleep with earplugs if it's too much noise outside)

Rinya House vs Canterbury Tales? Any opinions?

I have stayed in both and i would recommend Rinya,a lot of people go on about Canterbury tales and i dont know why,the food is nice but the rooms are not.

Edited by suirside

I have stayed in both and i would recommend Rinya,a lot of people go on about Canterbury tales and i dont know why,the food is nice but the rooms are not.

So you recommend Rinya in this area? What about hotels with swimming pool like Sutus Court, Opey de Place - Is it better value?

So you recommend Rinya in this area? What about hotels with swimming pool like Sutus Court, Opey de Place - Is it better value?

Yeah i would recommend Rinya,i havent stayed in any of the other places so i dont know what they are like.

I am going to stay at Rinya for 1 month starting from 18 October and you can expect an detailed report about Rinya Apartments including HD Video in 1080p quality.

Edited by mr. werewolf

Блог о путешеÑтвиÑÑ… - РаÑÑказы о моих путешеÑтвиÑÑ… по Юго-ВоÑточной Ðзии и других чаÑÑ‚ÑÑ… мира =)

HI Mate

May I ask what the problems were when you stayed at Canterbury Tales & which room, I see from Rinya's photos that many of my rooms although maybe not as new but certainly bigger with the separate bedroom & lounge, one of the frustrations for any business owner is to read stuff like this and for guests not to mention when they are here so please a heads up if you will.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I am going to stay at Rinya for 1 month starting from 18 October and you can expect an detailed report about Rinya Apartments including HD Video in 1080p quality.

Hi

I'm planning to stay in bukaow area.

Can't wait to see your report. :)

Edited by benny31

That would be much appreciated. Searching for cheap accomodation for new year trip !

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Where is the "one bedroom with kitchenette"? front, inside or back?

I'm unfortunately a "light sleeper" (but I may sleep with earplugs if it's too much noise outside)

It's at the back and is quiet except for a rooster that woke me up for a few nights! 555

Plahgat

Here are some more pictures of big room, taken in 2009.

P1251487.jpg

P1251489.jpg

P1251490.jpg

P1251491.jpg

P1251493.jpg

P1251494.jpg

P1251496.jpgP1251497.jpg

Here are some pictures of front room also taken in 2009.

Personally I like this room the best, just pity about the street noise!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

P1141407.jpg

P1141408.jpg

P1141409.jpg

P1141410.jpg

P1141411.jpg