IGNORED

17 year old girl chopped in half by porsche - 4 days ago

LaaMok

Graphic video, you've been warned.

This girl was on holiday visiting a family member, she got off the bus and got chopped in half.

http://www.yenta4.com/external.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.mthai.com%2Fplayer.php%3Fid%3D6M1301154184M0

I saw the pictures. Horribly sad.

I am not going to look at the photos. The owner of the car has been identified. Apparently the person who was driving at the time will present himself to the police after he has visited his 'ancestors'...lol...TiT.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Very sad

There was a link from Stickman on Sunday - that said the Porsche was stolen; driver gettting the alibi in early.

Obviously the owner will be fairly wealthy/influential so will walk with minimum fuss and a small payout to police and family.

How often do we see this in the News? Wealthy/influential people involved in a Hit and run?

What amazes me is the fact that he drove off with half a torso lying next to him, parked up and pissed off to pay homage to his ancestors... When your ready Sunshine!

Absolutely terrible.. I read somewhere that he's looking at a 200000 bt payout. It beggars belief.

Edited by lukey1979

Courage, determination, unselfishness and cheefulness in the face of adversity. Bond us all together, a brotherhood so inexplicable you will never understand, unless you are one of us....

Thailand is a great place to live if you have money!!!! In the West this guy would get locked up but because his family has money there is no problem.

Porsche driver at funeral

The teenage driver of a Porsche involved in the death of a 17-year-old Lao girl has apologised and agreed to pay 350,000 baht aid money to the victim's family.

Peerapol Thaksinthaweesap, 19, a first-year Rangsit University student, yesterday attended the funeral of Kambai Inthilat at Sai Noi Temple in Nonthaburi province.

Kambai was crossing the Pathum Thani-Bang Bua Thong Road last Friday afternoon when a Porsche driven by Mr Peerapol slammed into her, cutting her body in half with her torso coming to rest on the seat beside the driver.

The white Porsche Cayman belongs to his father, Suppachai Thaksinthaweesap.

"I really didn't want the accident to occur," Mr Peerapol told the dead girl's mother, Ulai Borchue, 35, a Lao national, as he gave her a deep wai as a gesture of apology.

Mrs Ulai replied: "I forgive you. Don't worry."

Both broke into tears as they hugged each other.

Mr Peerapol surrendered to Pathum Thani police on Sunday to face reckless driving and hit-and-run charges.

Mr Peerapol has paid 300,000 baht aid money to Mrs Ulai and another 50,000 baht to cover funeral expenses.

An insurance company will also pay 200,000-baht compensation to the victim's family.

Saddened by the death of her teenage daughter, Mrs Ulai said she won't let her children come to a big city in Thailand anymore.

Mrs Ulai has four children. Kambai was her second child.

"Kambai was a first-year student at her secondary school in Vientiane. She was a smart student and also a school athlete," the mother said.

She had always hoped that Kambai could grow up to help her run the family.

Mrs Ulai is the breadwinner of her family.

Her husband, a former construction worker, was left disabled after a heavy metal bar fell on his leg.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Gruesome and tragic.

I am still traumatized from the video posted about the guy in Vietnam that was cut in half (and still alive).

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Tragic. I had no idea a car could even do that to a person. What is it about the thai news agencies and the lack of censoring? If it's not showing graphic images at the scene of accidents or fatalaties it's smiling and posing for pics when some guy's taken a beating.

Money trumps decency and the law. Very sad.

RIP

I am not going to look at the photos.

Neither am I.

Probably a sign that could be mentioned in the thread "Signs of growing old" : not looking anymore at graphic things.

Thanks for the warning.

That's crazy! And the family is only getting 550,000 baht for this... from a guy who owns an expensive Porsche? Shit...

That's crazy! And the family is only getting 550,000 baht for this... from a guy who owns an expensive Porsche? Shit...

Agreed. A Porsche in Thailand costs what? Shoulda paid them at least that.

Agreed. A Porsche in Thailand costs what? Shoulda paid them at least that.

A porsche here would attract 100-300% tax (probably 300%)

I saw this on tv,apparently the sick fuck drove 30 ks down the road with the other half still in the car.

How about we drive him down the road for 30 ks attached to the rear with a rope.

Never saw the picture, afraid to watch... Unbelievable, The man till went to attend her funeral, He had some balls... And be forgiven by the dead girl mother was amazing too...RIP to the girl and I hope she will be well looked after by God or whoever is the Almighty ...

Watched the video, I hope that girls father or brother goes vigilante & executes that motherfucker.

I read in the bangkok post that they guys only being charged with charged with "careless driving and fleeing the scene of an accident". WTF!!!

Edited by 1981bob