IGNORED

bus to pattaya with girls

CAREFUL

Can any body tell me if there are any bars that will organise for a couple of girls to come and meet you from airport and bring you back to Pattaya.

I am aware that Mistys Gogo do this--but I am unsure as to cost now ? I also believe Classroom USED to do this but have now ceased this operation??? Any other bars offering to send a couple of girls to come and pick you up from airport and if so at what cost/

I was reading a post yesterday and saw Devils Den was about to start offering a service of a bus and girls -- will be interested to see the pricing .

It just a thought I had to experience a good time en route to PATTAYA and enjoy the drive as opposed to being bored and listening to music as I usually do--am not really into high luxury service --but what the heck I only live once, and if cost is fair and not outrageous then why not?

I was reading a post yesterday and saw Devils Den was about to start offering a service of a bus and girls -- will be interested to see the pricing .

It just a thought I had to experience a good time en route to PATTAYA and enjoy the drive as opposed to being bored and listening to music as I usually do--am not really into high luxury service --but what the heck I only live once, and if cost is fair and not outrageous then why not?

the drive is only an hour and a half..discipline man discipline! :D

Have to agree with LesPaul here, its a quick trip. I've read on some other boards where this was/is offered but the prices just weren't worth it as you can't expect the girls to just jump right on you......

Book your limo, tell them you want some SML in a cooler and just enjoy the short trip.

Mr. Q