IGNORED

Billabong - LK Metro

dazzauk

Having just returned from the LOS I just wanted to give everyone the heads up on the Billabong Bar in LK Metro.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel/bar to anyone wishing to stay in the Soi Buakhao/ LK Metro area. The rooms were absolutely fantastic, great value for money, awesome location and the girls in the bar were stunning. Always there to please and make your holiday one to remember. The owners, Greg & Kung were superb and always there should you need them.

This trip was my 5th to Pattaya and I would definately say this place is the best by far!!

I'm now planning my next trip and without question it will be back at the Billabong.

Trust me, this is the place to stay.

Many thanks to Greg and Kung and I will see you all very soon.

Darren

i have also used this good place ,very friendly , great location , clean and a good bar ,what more could you want from a room .

Am staying here next trip on high recommendations from a friend. Glad to hear it is getting good reviews across the board :)

Simplidate - Simply about the dating!

i apologize for being a newbie and im sure there info on this already but i haven't really learned to navigate this site yet. But does this hotel allow you to bring back girls. And will the girls that work here lose "face" if you do. i just don't want to be rude to any of the ladies. Or is it best to stay here and not take any of the ladies from here?

One of the best things about staying in the LK Metro area is that you are centrally located and there is a lot of action right outside your door. It is close enough to walk to many other bars, massage parlors, and Gogos. I spent a lot of time in the area although I was not staying in a hotel there, on my last trip. It is in my opinion the most convenient area in Patts.

No problem bringing girls to the hotel. The girls working at the bar there will not mind as they know the score.

Having just returned from the LOS I just wanted to give everyone the heads up on the Billabong Bar in LK Metro.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel/bar to anyone wishing to stay in the Soi Buakhao/ LK Metro area. The rooms were absolutely fantastic, great value for money, awesome location and the girls in the bar were stunning. Always there to please and make your holiday one to remember. The owners, Greg & Kung were superb and always there should you need them.

This trip was my 5th to Pattaya and I would definately say this place is the best by far!!

I'm now planning my next trip and without question it will be back at the Billabong.

Darren

:Good_Post:

I was on this trip with Dazza and will totally second everything he says. Great place to stay, friendly owners and fantastic girls. On previous trips to LOS we have stayed outside of town in a villa, and although the villa was nice we have now realized how detached we were from everything, having to get the bus into and back out of town after a heavy session is not sometimes the best thing.

Staying at the Billabong on Soi LK Metro offered us everything we could want. Fantastic rooms which were serviced daily,TV/DVD,air con, fan, mini bar, reliable WIFI,laundry service, great food in the bar cooked by a very competent chef (the Aussie brekky comes highly recommended) and an all round great atmosphere 24/7. Best of all we were only a short walk from everything we could ever want. Soi LK Metro has a wide range of other bars and gogo's to choose from so something for everyone , or just sit at the bar watching the world go by. I will be staying there again for sure and would recommend the Billabong to others.

The bar is girl friendly and all you have to do is to get the girl to leave her ID at the reception and away you go, she then collects it on the way out. This is for yours and the girls protection.

Billabong for me everytime now.

Edited by simon1406

Darren

The breakfast is fantastic at the Billabong too! I stayed at the Liquid Lounge and at the LK Renaissance on my last trip, but made sure to eat at the Billabong most mornings. It's a quiet and comfortable place. The girls are fantastic too. Big thumbs up!

Sorry last question. I would actually like to get some sleep at night. Being a bar is it quiet at night. Maybe this is a stupid question but I get the sence that maybe asking for quiet nights sleep in Pattaya is impossible. Billabong has def made it to the toP of my list for my August trip.

Sorry, but what is LK? I've figured out almost every other abbreviation and acronym, but not this one.

Sorry last question. I would actually like to get some sleep at night. Being a bar is it quiet at night. Maybe this is a stupid question but I get the sence that maybe asking for quiet nights sleep in Pattaya is impossible. Billabong has def made it to the toP of my list for my August trip.

To be honest I never really found the noise a problem whatsoever. Having said that most nights I didn't get to bed until the early hours of the morning and consumed far too much Singha (happy days)....... Even whilst getting changed for the night I never really noticed the noise. I was up on the third floor in a deluxe room which was awesome. Trust me you will not be disappointed. I think you need to be more concerned by the noise of the headboards banging against the wall. :GoldenSmile1: Happy holidays!!!

Edited by dazzauk

Darren

You are absolutely right Darren. I have also just returned from Pat, where I stayed at the Billabong. I can only commend Greg and Kung. Great hotel, nice rooms, excellent breakfast: Aussy or some combination that I like. You are simply in the center of everything. NUCH's restaurant is very near, many parlors and beer bars in the vicinity. Do not forget Lolitas and Bliss, and for me the inevitable and infamous DD. Soi Six and Walking Street, for those who hate to walk easily attainable by the baht buses on Second Road and Beach Road. I love my morning NesCoffee and I wanted water heater and I mentioned to Greg. Afternoon water heater was in my room. Excellent service and I can only highly recommend the Billabong.

On the photo girls from Devil's Den to buy food at a street stand in front of Billabong

Girls form DD.jpg

muhara

You are absolutely right Darren. I have also just returned from Pat, where I stayed at the Billabong. I can only commend Greg and Kung. Great hotel, nice rooms, excellent breakfast: Aussy or some combination that I like. You are simply in the center of everything. NUCH's restaurant is very near, many parlors and beer bars in the vicinity. Do not forget Lolitas and Bliss, and for me the inevitable and infamous DD. Soi six and Walking Street, for those who hate to walk easily attainable by the baht buses on Second Road and Beach Road. I love my morning NesCoffee and I wanted water heater and I mentioned to Greg. Afternoon water heater was in my room. Excellent service and I can only highly recommend the Billabong.

On the photo girls from Devil's Den to buy food at a street stand in front of Billabong

Girls form DD.jpg

muhara

Muhara I'm so pleased you share the same views as me. Greg and Kung are the absolute nuts.... anybody wishing to stay in this area would be an absolute fool not to choose the Billabong!! Where else would you be able to stay where you have everything on your doorstep.

Lolitas, Devils Den (oh my buddha), Candy's, Club Blue, Champagne a go go, The Office a go go.... It's like all your christmas's and birthdays rolled into one!!

Hey, the Billabong sounds good, but I did stay last year at the hotel in the 'corner', next to the Billabong. I was thinking of staying there again, but I might give the Bill a try. Does anyone know that name of the hotel I stay at? The one in the 'corner' of Soi B. Thanks.

thanks. i saw that before but i was just curios about giving my credit card details

and at the same time not seeing if the room is actually available.

thanks. i saw that before but i was just curios about giving my credit card details

and at the same time not seeing if the room is actually available.

E-mail them abot availability room, you wish, price etc, before you give your CC details. Usually in couple of days you will get answers. It worked very well for me.

muhara

Help please, i have emaild the Billabong, got email back with a link to pay dep but cant get it to work, have gone onto there site but cant see how to pay on there either, i am just thick ?

Awesome news as I just emailed them last night about accommodation from the 20th April. I see they offer a airport pick up service, has anyone used this service and how much did it cost? Just that I'm landing at 11pm so not many options at that time of night.

Awesome news as I just emailed them last night about accommodation from the 20th April. I see they offer a airport pick up service, has anyone used this service and how much did it cost? Just that I'm landing at 11pm so not many options at that time of night.

You can use Billabog to book your airport pick up. I did it in March. Cost of taxi in that case was 1200 thai bahts. Also you can use other options (Mister T taxi etc.) My advice is to pre-arranged your transport, not use airport taxi - cost will be 1500-1800 bahts.

muhara

cheers muhara. yeah arriving so late i dont have many options.. so i think i just pay to get there and have fun b4 bars close for the night lol.

cheers muhara. yeah arriving so late i dont have many options.. so i think i just pay to get there and have fun b4 bars close for the night lol.

Don't worry zakksta, Billabong bar is open all night. Cold drinks and hot girls. I don't know is it the best thing to do, after long journey.

muhara