IGNORED

5 week accomodation

Seedy

I am looking for accomodation from 4/4/11 till 5/5/11.

I am looking for accommodation in Pattaya to be my base and I will go travelling around from there. I mean I want to pay for and keep the room for all of the time but I will be away visiting friends in Krabi and Koh Tao etc. so I will not be in the room every day but some of my clothes will be there.

I need a nice clean room with a big bed, television, air conditioning and a mini safe in the room. It would be good to have a fridge as well if possible. I would like the accommodation to be guest friendly as well.

Can anyone suggest suitable accommodation, an appartment ? Maybe in one of the Naverin mansions ? I know this is really out of main season now but I hope someone is still able to help.

Thanks

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

You have not listed your price range, which is needed in order to make recommendations.

Sorry 15,000 -25,000 per month is what I would like to pay.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Sorry 15,000 -25,000 per month is what I would like to pay.

Billabong in LK Metro is about 20,000 a month for their best room.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

We have big rooms with separate bedroom and lounge etc but is to short notice really as all full over these dates.

3A.jpg3a11.jpg3a12.jpgbalcony.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg