IGNORED

visa extension help?

llleonidus

Hello

Im in the process of planning a 9 month trip to thailand in september!

Im hoping to be granted a tourist visa with 3 entries, With each entry giving me 60 days, I plan to extend each entry by 30 days!

In total giving me 9 months! Im also planning on a getting a plane ticket with a changeable return date but will be booking the return for around the 9 month mark!

My question is this - What are the chances of getting refused the extensions? Has any one ever heard of someone being refuses? Im really worried that i'll get refused and have to go home early, i wont be able to travel to cambodia ect either because my return flight would be from bangkok and if my visa has expired i wont be allowed back in.

If anyone could shed some light on this i would be grateful.

if you from uk i would advise get visa o from hull times 4 give you 12 months plus cost 100 pounds i know many poele under fifty that get this visa 0 if not get tourist times 3 in thailand sixty days go imagration ask for 30 day extension give you 90 day then you must leave country border run then kick in next 60 days and so on till used all up dont forget each tourist cost too so thats why i say get o visa from hull

Edited by steveswims