Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

topless girls

pankaj

i heard that most of girls remain topless during their swim in hotel swimming pool. one of my friend want to know in which hotel we can have this type of view

i heard that most of girls remain topless during their swim in hotel swimming pool. one of my friend want to know in which hotel we can have this type of view

Some of the Russian might but I don't stay where they do so I wouldn't know. It's rare for a TG to get her baps out in public. Even gogo girls who walk about the club butt neked can be quite shy around the pool!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Some of the Russian might but I don't stay where they do so I wouldn't know. It's rare for a TG to get her baps out in public. Even gogo girls who walk about the club butt neked can be quite shy around the pool!

one of my friend have seen in dat and night hotel pool.. get clickd even on mobile also

one of my friend have seen in dat and night hotel pool.. get clickd even on mobile also

It happens. An old TG of mine from Phuket was very western in her approach and often sunbathed topless. But I still think it's pretty rare.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I have never seen a TG topless around a hotel pool in Pattaya and definitely never on the beach.

Thai girls never go topless if other Thai people are around. They are more relaxed if only Farang.

Still a strange question why be concerned when you can see all of them in your room. You must be one of those Indian guys who stare at the topless European ladys in Goa

Agree with the others, I have never seen it before. I would be very shocked if I saw a Thai girl topless around the pool.

I never seen a Thai girl go topless in a pool , but you get to see some nice Russian jugs in Pattaya though , sorry Moscow on sea .

Could I be so bald to ask why you'r asking?

You can BF as many as you want and have them parade topless, but if you'r looking for TG topless in public...forget it. Go to Europe and you'll find (fake) blonds in all sizes topless on the mediterranean beaches

maybe just a place with Russian tourist, but I haven't heard of this place...Nudism is frown upon the Thais...go figure

Anyway haven't you seen enough boobs in Pattaya?

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 1 month later...

The Thai attitude to nudism is just another of the great contradictions in this great country, amazing too how with thousands of semi naked women at your fingertips guys still wanta see more noms 555.

Very rare to see around a pool.

I have however seen a few TG go topless when they were with their falang BF at Jomtien beach, so it does happen.

Confucius Say:

Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.

• 2 weeks later...

Thai girls never go topless if other Thai people are around. They are more relaxed if only Farang.

Still a strange question why be concerned when you can see all of them in your room. You must be one of those Indian guys who stare at the topless European ladys in Goa

555555 So very true....

A lot of Thaï seems to go into the sea with their clothes (like in France 1 century ago...) so I hardly imagine they are quite nude in pools !