IGNORED

Whos Your Footie Team?

sexy beast

Support your local team.

Come on you Gunners :)

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

The mighty Man United !!!

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 2 weeks later...

The mighty Glasgow Rangers for me and having been a season ticket holder for the past 28 years I have seen highs and lows but good that we are back on a high just now with half of the most successful Scotland team (top of qualifying group which includes both of last years world cup finalists) coming from our club..

I am searching this forum to find out where can watch Scottish football live in Patts in Oct/Nov.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

When I first was introduced last year to the Premiership, I favored MU. A good friend from Northern Ireland used to sing their praises, I knew a few player names and they were like the New York Yankees of British Football.

Then I started watching on Fox Soccer Channel. I can name two players that really make my day - Richard Dunne of MC and John Terry of Chelsea. They are fearless inside, they sweep away everything they can touch.

Is it enough to switch team loyalties? I find that Chelsea is constantly griping and yammering to the officials. I am a big Frank Lampard fan too but I hate whiners.

A lot of plusses on the Man U side, especially Ronaldo, so I kind of have them as my favorite team but I am more into the individual players at this stage.

I did a quick edit, the team I think has the best passing game is Arsenal. They need a little help puting it in the net but they can control a game with their pinpoint passing.

Edited by midlifecrisis

When I first was introduced last year to the Premiership, I favored MU. A good friend from Northern Ireland used to sing their praises, I knew a few player names and they were like the New York Yankees of British Football.

Then I started watching on Fox Soccer Channel. I can name two players that really make my day - Richard Dunne of MC and John Terry of Chelsea. They are fearless inside, they sweep away everything they can touch.

Is it enough to switch team loyalties? I find that Chelsea is constantly griping and yammering to the officials. I am a big Frank Lampard fan too but I hate whiners.

A lot of plusses on the Man U side, especially Ronaldo, so I kind of have them as my favorite team but I am more into the individual players at this stage.

I did a quick edit, the team I think has the best passing game is Arsenal. They need a little help puting it in the net but they can control a game with their pinpoint passing.

I think that we will find Arsenal will provide a very strong challenge this year to Chelsea and Man utd as they no longer have to (or are able to) rely on T Henry, and as such they are able to demonstrate how good the other players are.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

• 2 years later...

Only read this to page 4, but I thought this thread was about football. NOT SOCCER.

Not Rugby or gridiron.

Real football is AUSTRALIAN RULES.

if this came up in the 8 pages I couldn't be bothered reading, then good.

As I'bve said elsewhere, Spurs, the perennial underacheivers. I've been a Spurs fan too long to start talking about a top four place, but I think this will be the season when the SKY 4 monopoly is broken. Unfortunately, I think it will be the scousers who suffer this. Personally, I'd rather it was Manure even before I would see Ar5ena1 drop out.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

Accrington Stanley, ever since they nearly signed Ian Rush.

And Shamrock Rovers, because they have the luckiest name.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

australian rules is rubbish.

been following spurs for about 10 years. Went to white heart lane a few years ago, an amazing experience.

australian rules is rubbish.

been following spurs for about 10 years. Went to white heart lane a few years ago, an amazing experience.

And may you have many more visits when we have the new Stadium.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

cork city all the way.can't remember my first game i was about 3 years old! they have given me some fond memories and lots of heartache. the club is on its knees at the moment,very lucky to survive numerous winding up orders.i still go to all the home games and the odd away game but the football ain't pretty at the moment.

• 1 month later...

West Ham United! World Cup winners 1966. Come on you irons! Billy Bonds you legend!

image.png

Manchester United FC is my favorite because of their attacking flair and excitements they have given me over the years... I do have Arsenal video tape at home, I only use em if I cannot sleep at night..

• 2 weeks later...

MUFC BECAUSE AS A SMALL BOY I WENT WITH MY BROTHERS AND SAW THE WIZARDRY OF GEORGE BEST

For me it is the ONLY team in West London QPR.

First game was 3-0 victory against AEK Athens in the UEFA Cup on the 3-3-1977 for my 8th birthday.2 Gerry Francis penaltys and a mazy run from SIR Stanley Bowles.I was a fan before then but fell in love on that Evening the atmosphere and buzz for me as a young kid was awesome.

UUURRRRRR'SSSSSSS Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]