IGNORED

Whos Your Footie Team?

sexy beast

West Ham through and through.

Not many Mancs :D about, thought there were more southern UK guys on here than that. :D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Norn Iron.... Reigning British Champions!!!

Its international football first for me... Country before club, I travel home & away all the time, great craic & we're even starting to win these days :D:D

As for club football I go and watch Stockport & Bolton quite a bit as they are local but i now have a soft spot for Fulham due to Lawrie Sanchez' Revolution

There was a very good thread here, but was deleted by the topic starter when he left the building. There was some great pics here too, heymarky put up a good one I remember. sorry about that can we have another try :Crossfingers:

My team is: Norwich City I went to my 1st game when I was 11 against Leeds united 1-1. I have had a season ticket on & off for many years, this year I decided to not buy one as I need to focus on more important things i.e. making love to beautifull thai girls :Bravo1:

I still get excited as I did when I was a kid when we are playing, eager for us to win, although this year so far has been a poor season!

Info about the club: Football ground guide Norwich City Football Club wikipedia.. official website of Norwich City FC

post-3-1167964981_thumb.jpg The official club badge: post-3-1167961683_thumbgif

post-3-1167965072_thumb.jpg This years club strip

This is my first attempt to post a pic, hope it works.

post-5238-1184564237_thumbjpg

• 2 weeks later...
This is my first attempt to post a pic, hope it works.

Your first pic worked fine and is one of the best ones I have seen on any board for quite some time. Keep them up, buddy. And keep your sense of humour which is lacking with quite a few of the posters on this board. :)

Swindon Town for me.

I know its not exactly the lime light but Ive lived here a long time and have great fun watching them play. Always a great piss up here in Swindon.

Cheers Mick

I am a mad liverpool fan born and bred!!! I really hope our new players this season pushes us on for the premier league!!! but we will see!!!

• 2 weeks later...

footie??? are you talking about soccer? just kidding! sorry!

I never really got into it - played it a lot as a kid but its hard to come by in the states - watched plenty of games at the bars in pats and bkk during my last trip and now I miss it. Not sure which team I liked - all I know is they wore red jerseys and I really dont know why i liked them... LOL

SMB

• 2 weeks later...
This is on the wall of The Celtic Bar on Soi Lenkee!!! C'mon the hoops!

Where's this soi lenkee anyway so i can stay well fuckin away from it :P

2031692994gers.jpg

2656668316linfield.jpg

2755495373burnley.jpg

cooper_v_taigs_penalty.jpg

Edited by stuarty

Pattaya september 17th bring it on

footie??? are you talking about soccer? just kidding! sorry!

I never really got into it - played it a lot as a kid but its hard to come by in the states - watched plenty of games at the bars in pats and bkk during my last trip and now I miss it. Not sure which team I liked - all I know is they wore red jerseys and I really dont know why i liked them... LOL

SMB

I have decided you support Doncaster Rovers.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

THERES ONLY 1 TEAM IN MANCHESTER "COME ON CITY" GENTLEMEN MAY I BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND SUPER SVEN AS THE NEXT ENGLAND MANAGER :10: I WILL NOW RUN FOR COVER

The Mighty Red Devils & I'm from Manchester!!! Surprise.

img038.jpg

So many women, so little time!!!

Fucking Leeds and ime proud of it ?

127838-8469.jpg

Grazel.

I have asked you politely not to engage Captain Sensible as we do not want another flaming war kicking off between the 2 of you. What may be construed as harmless banter by others innocently reading this, is in our estimation (based on the palpable animosity between the both of you on other boards) a deliberate act to incite. Please, for the sake of keeping the peace, keep your resentment off 'addicts'. We value your imput on this board, but we will have no hesitation in taking further action against you if you persist. I have increased your warning level

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I’m going to piss all you guys off, although I am a American I lived in Spain for many years and I have 2 children and I became a Barcelona fan!! Go Barca!!!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

1-0 to the Arsenal.... I wouldn't be surprised if they come up against Barca this year tho' in the knockout stages and Thierry then knocks 'em out........

I’m going to piss all you guys off, although I am a American I lived in Spain for many years and I have 2 children and I became a Barcelona fan!! Go Barca!!!

We all have a skeleton or two in our closet but, FFS, Barca... :Cry4:

BTW, Camp Nou is a great stadium and looks like they walk away with this seasons title, champions league will be a different story :P

We all have a skeleton or two in our closet but, FFS, Barca... :D

BTW, Camp Nou is a great stadium and looks like they walk away with this seasons title, champions league will be a different story :D

:rolleyes: Camp Nou at night is where are the FL's are! But Essex won't be there

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Used to be Wimbledon FC, The Crazy gang, I mean, Vinny Jones, John Fashanau, Hans Segers, Dennis Wise. But nowadays I just dont know.