IGNORED

Whos Your Footie Team?

sexy beast

stranraer fc.... somebody has to support them :CatDance1:Stranraer_FC_Badge.png

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=trip%207%20to%20pattaya&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16711680&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=9&day=31&hour=10&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Manchester United have been my club since i was a lad as my Dad was a fan, i went for the first time when i was 11. Yes i know im not from Manchester but most United fans aren't, so fucking what. Up untill i discovered LOS i used to go quite a bit to see them but as Dale said making love to hot Thai babes sort of took control of my life. :No:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

Ajax Amsterdam, have a season ticket for the last 7 years, wouldn't want to miss 1 game!

Fulham FC, Come on you whites. Papa Bouba Diop....

fulhamfc_logo.gif

papaboubadiop.jpg

"Talk to Jesus"

I'm a Liverpool fan.I was born their but moved away when i was 9.Glad i stuck with my mum's team as my dad tried to get me to support Newcastle.Was in Istanbul 2 years ago,but still know we robbed Milan so didn't begrudge them this year.Lampard can't touch Gerrard either,no comparison.

Fulham FC, Come on you whites. Papa Bouba Diop....

Kadafi, come back soon & bring your boots, you'll probably get a game :Bravo1:

All those excellent posts & then you tell me you're a Fulham fan :(

Leeds :sign1:

Dirty Leeds.... :Bye2:

enjoy your away trip to roots hall next season, a lovely wet wednesday night i hope :P

Still it's not all bad, at least you gave ken bates a home :P

I thought American sports had an abundance of teams.

Kadafi, come back soon & bring your boots, you'll probably get a game :P

All those excellent posts & then you tell me you're a Fulham fan :(

Thats pretty harsh, ok we have had a few below par seasons but next year that will change.

p.s i will be cleaning my boots this weekend, hoping to take the premiership by storm.... :P

"Talk to Jesus"

• 2 weeks later...
forest.gifNottingham Forest F.C

same same, Trent End season ticket holder.

95624-3149.jpg

You are my Boro My only Boro

Edited by controller

The Playboy

West Ham United.

liverpool-cum on the reds

i also support local team swansea

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Essendon. The Mighty Bombers

You are obviously a man of great taste. I used to live around the corner from Windy Hill and have been a Bombers fan as long as I can remember.

Testicles

windy hill to be demolished and an aged care facility being built - sheedyville :sad:

port adelaide football for me

all daddy wanted was a blowjob

You are obviously a man of great taste. I used to live around the corner from Windy Hill and have been a Bombers fan as long as I can remember.

Not a good weekend for our boys

Not a good weekend for our boys

We'll bounce back. We always do.

Testicles