Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Whos Your Footie Team?

sexy beast

SUNDERLAND unstoppable at the min, premier here we come

Certainly looks like it. Four games to go. It would be a great achievement for Keano in his first year of management

I liked Leeds...before the fire sale.

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream, it's my nightmare. Crawling, slipping along the edge of a straight razor and surviving...."

Hmm...I'm not sure this is such a good idea...going public onto this bord as the first Tottenham supporter. As many English guys know there is a strong support for english football from Scandinavia, they started showing live games in the 70's when my dad was making his move on my mum...

And as Norway is crap in football, yes i know we have a couple of players that are doing alright, but the team is bloddy awful. So my first World Cup was in 1986 and there was a guy scoring goals from inside the 6 yard box for fun. Yes i mean Gary Winston Lineker. But did not have any special team i followed at the moment, however everything changed when Tottenham bought 3 new players in 1988-1989. In came Lineker, Gazza and Thorstvedt! And all of a sudden all the norwegian media attention was turned to Tottenham. Young as i were I started following this great team and been doing that for the last 25+ years. And yes i can promise you guys that it is hard to be the only Spurs fan in the group between Liverpool, Man U and the rest.

Hmm....in these 25+ years i have been following them, I think we have had 3 decent/good sides, in 1989 with Lineker, Gazza, Allen and those guys, then in 94 with the famous 5!! and a useless manager..but now it is looking good. So hopefully the future looks bright.

Okay now scum you can just bring on your worst comments..hehe.

Ohh and I went over to England with a friend who was Arsenal supporter in 93 i think...away game against Newcastle. We were standing with the hard core supporters on a very very warm day...probably 28 degrees...so people were taking of their surts and stuff...My friend was having a tick jacket on and could not take it off as he had a Arsenal shirt under...hehe, people were asking him if it wasn't hot for him.... HE just told them he was from Norway so he was always cold haha. Had the game lasted 30 minutes longer im sure he would have passed away...

Troy

BRISTOL CITY IS MY TEAM BEEN SUPPORTER ALL MY LIVE SOLD PROGRAMS AND WORK ON THE TURNSTILES GOING UP THIS YEAR NO DOUBTS, ALSO BIG ICE HOCKEY FAN HAVING LIVED IN EDMONTON ALBERTA.OILERS ARE MY TEAM AND ALSO BEEN LUCKY TO MEET THE GREAT ONE WAYNE GRETZKY A COUPLE OF TIMES IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE TO WATCH A GAME DONT MISS IT.

Feyenoord 5 years ago we did win de uefa cup,and now we are shit.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

AIK from Sweden is my team and always they will be. They got an away game in 15 minutes and I’m fucking nervous.

The league in Sweden totally sucks but AIK still has an average attendance of over 20 000 so the atmosphere is great.

Our nationall team is great but everybody from England already knows that. B)

Edited by _nobody_

44990-8621.jpg

44990-8622.jpg

doncaster rovers, life long

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Football : Manchester United

Rugby: Brumbies

Rugby League : Canberra Raiders

Cricket : Australia( of course, best time ever )

Soccer West Ham United

AFL Melbourne :Laugh_Cry:

Rugby League Melbourne Storm (only becuase I like going to a sporting event where you can stand up and its easy to get a beer and they always win at home so I can have $50 on them and have a collect)

Feyenoord 5 years ago we did win de uefa cup,and now we are shit.

We're even less than shit at the moment! That was a great night of football though

when we won the UEFA cup. It was actually the last time I got so pissed I had to throw up.

I've been way more pissed lately but my stomach is much more tolerant ;)

This is on the wall of The Celtic Bar on Soi Lenkee!!! C'mon the hoops!

Celtic.jpg

i used to go every week to watch celtic, loved it!

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

• 3 weeks later...

Geordie through and through here.. out of all the north easterners on here i seem to be the only one!!!

58029-6973.jpg

58029-6974.png

58029-6975.jpg

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious

Geordie through and through here.. out of all the north easterners on here i seem to be the only one!!!

Thank fuck for that!! :)

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

oh Stu... jealousy is such a waste of energy! ;)

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious

oh Stu... jealousy is such a waste of energy! ;)

Good to see so many red & whites and only one barcoder!! Is there a watering hole that the SAFC lads gravitate too for a chinwag?

fornication/fellatio/football/food

Good to see so many red & whites and only one barcoder!! Is there a watering hole that the SAFC lads gravitate too for a chinwag?

where u from like m8?

pm me if you want to ok

F.T.M

got me own problems :D

"no romance without finance"

Man U rocks.

You pipsqueak...its the Kippax Blues for me even without Stuart Pearce and Sylvain Distin next season...maybe with a Thai governor instead.

Villa till I die

The new badge

100px_Aston_Villa.png

View from the Holte End

200px_Villaparkfromtopofholte.jpg

Top manager

_1987736_oneil_wc_presenters_300.jpg

New Billionaire Owner

lerner1.png

Proudest moment

Mortimer.jpg

The only way is up from now on.