IGNORED

Opportunity: Bar and Guesthouse for sale!

juthathip

Located in the heart of Pattaya, the business is ideally placed between the 3rdroad and beach road, in the middle of the Buakao soï!

The Buakao soï is well known and expanding, benefiting from numerous passages of tourists and residents.

The bar is completely renovated and refurbished, as well as 4 large rooms in the guesthouse.

The bar is fully equipped and can receive about 15 people outside, about 20 people inside.

Inside have also a pool table, an LCD screen for matches broadcast in English, and access to Internet with wifi.

Finally opportunity to make some snacks such as panini sandwiches and fries!

Bar is for sale with everything inside.

The guesthouse has 4 large bedrooms all equipped with air conditioning, safetybox, kitchenette, bathroom, cable TV and Internet access.

The rent is only 47,800 baht per month, and most important thing: there is no Key Money!

The business is sold with the company and a website that you can visit : www.blueroombarpattaya.com

Price: 2,400,000 baht (negotiable)

For more information: +66 (0) 8.84.85.76.56

or : [email protected]

P1000720.jpg

blueroom2.jpg

P1000767.jpg

P1000768.jpg

room3.jpg

room4.jpg

room5.jpg

Edited by juthathip

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• juthathip

• blueroombar

• PH Lodge

give the guy a chance....lovely bar mate,i have drank in here few times,good luck with the sale ..i hope you find a buyer

The website appears to be dead. By far not worth the money anyway.

Something wrong with that link, website is active but it's in French !

Link

Please read the policy for this section before posting. There is a link just above the OP but here is the relevant bit:

The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Strangely, there is no information as to how much the guesthouse charges for the rooms. I can read a little French, so I would recognize it if it was there. I would thunk these rooms go for about 10,000 a month.

Strangely, there is no information as to how much the guesthouse charges for the rooms. I can read a little French, so I would recognize it if it was there. I would thunk these rooms go for about 10,000 a month.

it tells you under les chambres,

Edited by flynn

Thanks. No too bad for the monthly considering it includes electric and wifi.

not a bad location for a new gogo :)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I can read a little French, so I would recognize it if it was there.

:Busted:

I read about gogo, that's true it's not a bad place for start a new gogo ;)

Sorry for error on URL of website (i will change) and that's true website is in french !

but you can have a translation following this url : Web site translation

About renting price of rooms you will found on the website directly.

Finally If you are interested best is to call directly or come to visit!

Edited by juthathip

I read about gogo, that's true it's not a bad place for start a new gogo ;)

Sorry for error on URL of website (i will change) and that's true website is in french !

but you can have a translation following this url : Web site translation

About renting price of rooms you will found on the website directly.

Finally If you are interested best is to call directly or come to visit!

I am interested but need some more information.Seems to be a very nice place and the location is not too bad. Does it have full kitchen (for breakfast and light meals)? Price seems a bit steep, but monthly rent and no keymoney makes it worth thinking about. Would take one room for myself, but still 3 left for rent. In Denmark now so cannot come by and have a look - when is the deadline for the sale? (i am talking with a "sleeping partner" right now who will be willing to spend the rest of the money needed if price is right.

Cheers 0069

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is not a discussion forum,but the rent seems a bit high for a place in that area and only 4 rooms.

There are some places in that area renting for the 25k to 35k per month rate.

Are you willing to post finacial figures,average profit per month.

What would you average in profit per month 15k to 25k?

in first time : sorry for my bad english!!!

for answer your post, the rent in soi buakao turn around 20.000 or 25.000 baths per month when you have business without rooms upstairs (size 1unit)

if you have rooms upstairs, the rent turn around 40.000 or 45.000 baths!!! (in soi buakao)

maybe you think about "soi chayapoon" or "soi leng kee" when you say "in that area" but leng kee and chayapoon are not the same soi that soi buakao.

i have 4 floors with 4 big rooms ( you can make 2 rooms in 1 floor ) and my business is 1unit and half.

talk about profit? for what?

if you realy interested i can see you when you want in pattaya and i can show you what you want about profit.

you not in pattaya and maybe you interested?

i can speak with you by mail more seriously.

but if you take care very good your business, you can make more 25k in 1 month.

best regards

• 2 months later...

I would expect it to still be for sale.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

If i pay 2,000,000 bahts for the Bluroom bar and guesthouse ???? plus i have to pay 45,000 bahts rent??? Is that what you mean??? And the compaany is a thai owwned??? they owned 51% i own 49% Is that right???? Cant understand french on the bluroom.com website.....

Edited by jocky king

Only thing i dont understand is " but if you take care very good your business, you can make more 25k in 1 month. " 25K is that Baht or USD? 25K Baht i could not even live for - well maybe a week.

If i pay 2,000,000 bahts for the Bluroom bar and guesthouse ???? plus i have to pay 45,000 bahts rent??? Is that what you mean??? And the compaany is a thai owwned??? they owned 51% i own 49% Is that right???? Cant understand french on the bluroom.com website.....

JK - think you got it right. I was thinking about buying the place a few months ago, with a sleeping partner who turned it down as the payment was not buying an ownership, just a part of it, and still had to pay rent. Would still like to have the place but i do need the partner and he will not invest under the given conditions.

BTW Blueroom is quite nice located on Soi Buakao - just about 100m from Soi LK Metro/Soi Lengkee, just opposite Siam Sawasdee. I do beleive the income potential to be quite good but the ownership should be 100% and no monthly rent (just my 5 baht)

A company in Thailand is always owned by thai citizen for a minimum of 51% (except for big company registered to BOI), so yes you can only own 49%, but you can change nominee at any time.

About the price now : 2M Baht is the business price this have nothing to deal with the renting price due to owner of building every month, be sure that a building like this in this place cost more and more than 2M Bath !

Finally as mentionned : no Key money required.

A company in Thailand is always owned by thai citizen for a minimum of 51% (except for big company registered to BOI), so yes you can only own 49%, but you can change nominee at any time.

About the price now : 2M Baht is the business price this have nothing to deal with the renting price due to owner of building every month, be sure that a building like this in this place cost more and more than 2M Bath !

Finally as mentionned : no Key money required.

So what you would be buying for 2,000,000 baht is 49% of a Thai owned company. That company rents a guest house and bar the cost of which is 45000baht a month.

You buy 100% of the company since 51% are nominee (white shares)

This how we do business in Thailand : Farang cannnot own a company their in Full name

Like you cannot buy a Land in your name : You have to do a company for this where you can have only 49% too