Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

need help bring girl for holiday to australia

doeboy

Hi guys,

Just back from what was supposed to be a 2 week holiday but streched it out to be 3.

Had a great time in patts but met a great girl in Patong and ended up staying with her for 8 days! here is my situation: I am still technically married but have been seperated for a while can she still come here for 2 weeks holiday.

or maybe is it possible just for her to organize it herself I do not know if it helps but she does have a bit of money owns her own very nice home etc etc.

Is there any way guys????

Try this lot. 100% success rate and money back if they ever did fail

http://www.pattaya-visa.com/visas-for-australia.html

Agents cant do anything you couldnt do yourself but are worth considering if you are unsure or dont have the time to do it all personally.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

1. Newbie Trip
  2. Extended by 33.3%
  3. 3 Day rule broken

Hi Doeboy, Im only a newb myself but seems to me it might be a good time to slow down for a sec, take a breath and check yourself mate. Your post if throwing up a few red flags for me :)

If youre still keen after that, check the relationship forums, I think there are quite a few posts in there about getting thai girls aussie tourist visas.

Best of luck !

Edited by TehVen

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

yeah mate,i Know i broke many rules and sound like all the others, na not this one she is different maybe she is one of the good ones.

I will post a trip report of it all and let me know what you guys think?

dont worry bout it

i knew a bar girl from patts for 2 weeks and brought her back to oz for 3 months

i use a bkk mob have office in oz as well they do everything

pm me iff you want to know details

soon trying for tourist visa for thai fem (has a job, not BG)

so i enquired to thaivisaexpress.

crikey holy moly batman.

they want a 25K baht fee for a basic tourist visa application.

thats what i call an extreme ripoff.

will look elsewhere,

after all it aint that hard, i have done it before myself successfully,

mainly it is just having the girl understand the english and getting a bit organized.

i did it last year , its fairly expensive and a bit of a pain in the ass to do for 2 weeks , may aswell get them here for 3 months , thats what i did and i think thats what others do aswell

25K is a bit much.

I guess if you are there and have time you can arrange yourself, especially if she has a legit job.

But if you arent there yourself and she is a bg, then you may need an agent, and even then, what are the chances for a bg?

Like everything else in Thailand they will charge westerners as much as they can. Unfortunately visas are no different and hence the exorbitant fee of 25,000 baht.

Good luck in your attempt to bring the girl to Australia.

anyhow it might not be happening.

but for aussies.

ausielad gave me his agent details.

can i post them?

anz education centre co.,ltd. (Thailand)

Ground Floor, Unit 8

889 Thai CC Tower

South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn

Bangkok 10120 Thailand

Tel: +66 (02) 6723866-7

Fax: +66 (02) 6723865

Mob: +66 (01) 9021374

E-mail: [email protected]

www.anzeducationcentre.com

<--- NEW

Our Sydney Number: 02 8011 3966

they actually are ''go to study in australia'' company

but obviously do visas as well,

and they are in the same office block as the Aus lodgement office.

and they quoted me 8800 baht, including the application fee (3300) for a tourist visa.

haa haa you rip off merchants, thats about what i reckon a few hours work are worth.

i rang the sydney office, spoke to a thai lady.

more good news there,

you can deposit the money into a sydney bank.

thus no international transfer fees,

and your teerak won't get her greedy little hands on any cash.

this is a great bluff to pull on them,

so happy i found it.

''don't worry teerak, i don't have to send money to you,

i can pay direct to bank, you don't have to worry about money and bank draft'' etc etc.

see if she likes that.....

Can I post them?

Haha looks like you already did.

Hope they dont get swamped with requests and put prices up for me :(

I've never had a drama with this mob I've let them organize passports, visas, plane tickets, nothing seems to much trouble for them and at the end they thank you for your support , would you believe a tg put me on to them.

Am I missing something? If a Thai woman makes an application for a tourist visa and has a return ticket why would would she be knocked back? Does the Aust visa application goes as far as to demand evidence of employment! Thought were were chasing the tourist dollar! LOL!

Getting a Visa

I have not done this for Thai girls but I have bought over three girls from the Philippines and learned some valuable lessons.

The Dept of Immigration is more interested in preventing Thai girls from coming to Australia, working illegally and overstaying their visa. To reduce the chances of a knock back you will need a few things. The most important thing is to give them some proof that the girl will return to Thailand. If she has a house then that is very good, If she has a job, even better if she has $10,000 Aus in the bank then you are looking good.

You can overcome some of these hurdles if the answer is no...The chances of a Bar Girl, with no money and no property getting a visa is slim.

The lack of funds can be addressed but you need to show proof of income. Pay Slips, Bank Statements etc. These must be attached with Visa application. I also suggest a nice letter of invitation to give them a "reason" to visit.. (Shagging your brains out is not a good reason for a tourist visa). I invited one girl to a mates wedding, made up an invitation and everything. I also got another to be a godmother at my nieces christening ( lol..if my sister -in-law found out I would be in deep shit)

Next you will need a Character reference for your girl (again gives great head is not a good reference). Don't put her address as Pattaya, it is too obvious. Make it mums address and get a letter from village headman. Get a letter saying how wonderful she is looking after sick mother or something.

Then your girl needs to write a letter herself requesting Visa... She needs to say why she will visit and more importantly why she will return. Make something up like"i must be back in November for my sisters wedding Or I start a new job in XYZ hotel which opens in December

She needs hr Identity papers, passport etc as well.

I went to immigration in Perth and paid the $105 for the Tourist Visa 676 . Then I sent her the receipt with the Invitation Bank Statements in a sealed envelope with address to Australian Embassy Manila.

If she gets knocked back then you lose the $105 application fee and need to pay again to reapply. ( one time I had to write to the Ambassador because I got a letter that accused my girls of being a type of person that the minister for immigration deemed a high risk to Australian security...What a load of shit. They just sent a stock letter with heaps of Clause 51 Paragraph 31© type comments that actually meant nothing but the result is they knocked her back)

Once the application is submitted then it takes about 2 weeks to get approval or rejection. ( the tears after a rejection letter are hard to take)

If she gets an approval then you have a few extra costs.

• Transport to Airport $60
  • Travel Money $100 ( She will be stuck in Singapore for 6 hours and the airport is expensive. )
  • Plane Tickets $500 ( I use Jetstar or Tiger airways. I can usually get a cheap ticket for around $250 each way to Perth. Perth to Avalon is $95. You don't have to buy a return unless you are sure of the dates.

Oh yes when she gets to Australia she will be cold. I found that the good Sammy's store has shit loads of designer jeans for $10 , nice coats for $15, Jumpers for $5. They all seem to be the same size so I found it was easy to get some things to Warm them up.I even gave them $50 and took them to a couple of stores and they had hours of fun trying on things. You would be surprised at the quantity and quality in the good sammy's store. I think the Aussie girls must squeeze into things when they are 16 or 17 and then get fat asses by the time they are 20...Either that or its a fashion thing .

Was it all worth it? I got to have about a year of great sex, got my house cleaned and I was well looked after...

alicia and jone.png

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

And what a politically correct backward country we live in? $105 for a tourist visa makes you wonder why anyone bothers to come here!

And what a politically correct backward country we live in? $105 for a tourist visa makes you wonder why anyone bothers to come here!

it gets worse in Australia,,,When the girls get to Perth airport The Fucking immigration officer takes them into a small room and interrogates them for an hour. Insulting questions about there relationship with their Australian friend. Where will they sleep in his house. Are they being paid to visit ETC. Apart from the fact that they are foreign nationals with limited English skills this jerk thinks he is on the TV show uncovering a sex slavery operation.

Meanwhile I am waiting at the airport wondering if the girls missed the plane in Singapore. Finally I get a phone call from the Immigration confirming the girls story. They were as sweet as possible with me but they had both girls shitting themselves thinking they will be sent home. Finally they let the girls through and it wasn't until we were in my car heading away from the airport that I got the full story. I wanted to turn around and rip someones head off but the girls had been travelling for 24 hours so I had to let things go.

Australia has a great big FUCK OFF sign at our borders. Trouble is they hide it from Joe Public and just bring it out to show people from countries where the average wage is low. (80% of the world)

If you are white then you can get an electronic visa on the internet and visit with a working holiday visa. If you an non white then you gotta jump through hoops...

I love my country but we are a pack of hypocritical racist pricks. :Finger:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

thats never happened to any of my visiters,a bit of bad luck.

im sure theres things immagration look for,you just have to look in the paper to

see how many asian hooker are over here working.id say there just doing there job

iff theres nothing to hide then no problem.just like single male tourists visiting se asia

we fit the mold they are looking for so every now and then expect to get stopped and questioned

iff you half expect it then its not so annoying when it happens,just smile and nod :GrinNod1:

thats never happened to any of my visiters,a bit of bad luck.

im sure theres things immagration look for,you just have to look in the paper to

see how many asian hooker are over here working.id say there just doing there job

iff theres nothing to hide then no problem.just like single male tourists visiting se asia

we fit the mold they are looking for so every now and then expect to get stopped and questioned

iff you half expect it then its not so annoying when it happens,just smile and nod :GrinNod1:

These immigration people don't have to justify their actions...You might have nothing to hide but they can still send your guests home with a flimsy excuse and you have no right to appeal. The other thing is that most of them are "New Australians" too. They are the worst offenders...they love to sink the boot in to visitors.

Most Aussies think we are loved overseas but that is not true...Our immigration policies ruin our overseas reputation. "just smile and nod" is easy to say but if your friends were on their way home I doubt you would be smiling

Voltaire

These immigration people don't have to justify their actions...You might have nothing to hide but they can still send your guests home with a flimsy excuse and you have no right to appeal. The other thing is that most of them are "New Australians" too. They are the worst offenders...they love to sink the boot in to visitors.

Most Aussies think we are loved overseas but that is not true...Our immigration policies ruin our overseas reputation. "just smile and nod" is easy to say but if your friends were on their way home I doubt you would be smiling

i think you will find they do have to justify there actions.

they dont send people home for no reason.

thats exactly where a agency doing your visa can be an advantage.

they can tell you any possible problems that might happen and fix them.

You do not need to pay someone to help get a tourist visa for Australia unless you have less than two brain cells to rub together. Check in my signature for a guide of how to prepare an application.

I think some people are being a bit hard on Australian immigration. They are a whole lot better than others as I am sure those from the US will agree with. At least they will issue a visa to a girl who has worked in a Thai bar.

My GF was asked questions when she first arrived in Australia. From what she told me they were very fair with her. They treated her with respect while they were trying to ascertain if she was coming to Australia to work.

Immigration are also on the look out for some the exploitation of TGs. There have been cases of them being brought to Australia as sex slaves in brothels. It is for this reason that they get questioned on the way out from time to time.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

anz education centre co.,ltd. (Thailand)

I know quite a few Thais here in Sydney who had used them and were successful.

It is a matter of funds though, if they can prove to have enough funds they're likely to be able to come over here, if not...

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.