IGNORED

Diana Inn

ready4fun2006

Tried searching but couldn't find much info.

Anyone have any info on the Diana Inn? Is it safe? Is it nice? Is there a joiner fee? How's the WiFi?

Thanks!!!

Don't know if this will help as I've not stayed at the Diana inn for a decade.I think the best feature is the pool ,The rooms were pretty much run down but enjoys an army of return customers. It's guest freindly and is as secure as anywhere.

Personally I think better value can be had at the newer places along and just off Soi Buakhow.

Diana Inn is in a fantastic position. Rooms in main building are a bit 'tired' but are clean. New Pool Wing rooms are great with massive balconies. I love the place, having stayed 6 times. New Pool Wing rooms with breakfast, in High season should be no more than 1400. I think this is good value and would be prepared to put up with an older room (which are very good size)if no others available. Older rooms are normally about 1250.

No problems with staff or bringing guests back. There are better hotels but none in a better position.Always been very safe with good security. In room safe and Safety Deposit boxes at reception. Not certain about wi-fi as I never used it.

Edited by tramstop

I've never stayed there myself, but there was a discussion of the Diana recently (can't recall if it was this board or another) and the consensus was that there are better options in the area. The rooms were described as old and tired, no elevator/lift (can be a big issue on the 5th floor!) etc.

I was at the LK Renaissance, which wasn't too much more expensive and was quite nice. Also Consider the Billabong etc up at Soi LK Metro.

-Noob